Ch 14 : Getting Along.. Maybe..? (Part III)

•Dani's POV•

Did I make him uncomfortable? He seemed to run away after I said that to him.. Maybe it wasn't the right time to tell him yet. After I paid at the counter, I left and went straight home.

It's hard to keep these feelings in my heart. I want to confess my feelings to him badly but, who knows if he still loves me? No one.

I still took the sleeping pill but I always ended up with him looking at me up and down. He would always tell me to eat but I lied to him, telling him that I had eaten.

I met Diera right after a week after I told him that. We met at a cafe and we were chatting about Ash. I told her that I told Ash the worst pickup line in the world. She only giggled and I looked at her with confusion. She then told me that she was dating Ash's friend, Austin and she could ask him why Ash was running to Austin.

The brown hair girl asked her boyfriend about Ash. Austin told her that he was a bit shy with the pickup line. Everything had passed quickly; it's been months since she told me the things Austin said.

I got out from the room and saw Ash was sleeping on the couch. I could only smiled and kissed his forehead. I then went out to buy some food.

As I was in the vegetable category, I saw his ex coming towards me. The only reason I knew him was because he was the one who hugged Ash while in their shift. He said that Ash is his boyfriend forever and I won't change that. I only looked at him, full of confusion.

I lied and told him that I don't like Ash anymore. He only smirked and said good. I suddenly felt heartbroken for literally no reasons. I mean, what he said was kind of true. He will never date someone like me...again.