Ch 10 : Dani's Death

•Dani's POV•

It has been months after Ash's death. My friend recommended me to find a new housemate but I told them I don't want to because I want to feel all the time we've spent together. Sometimes, I cried until I became tired and finally sleep. I soon starting to take sleeping pills.

I wish I can see him once again. I was bored, alone and stressed without him. It was enough of me. I find a rope every each store and found one. I hanged the rope to the fan that was turned off and took a chair. I put the rope to my neck and tighten it. I pushed the chair until it fell and I started suffocating.

After a while, I finally saw the gate of Hell. It was my fault for killing myself so I will just deal with it. But Hell didn't let me in. I was confused why they didn't let me in and asked where should I go.

They told me suicide is one of the biggest sin but someone forgiven me so I have to go to the Fallen Place. I found other fallen angels. I was happy because Fallen Place was pretty close with Heaven and I was confident that Ash was in there.

I found new friends and one day, I saw my best friend, Diera flirting with an angel and I felt jealous because she can just flirt with him while me? Waiting for him.

One day, Ash finally came. I ran towards him and he looked at me. He rolled his eyes and I guess he doesn't like me anymore because I raped him. But it was because I was drunk and unconscious of what I was doing. I went the opposite of his way with broken heart.