Ch 18 : Nightmare. (Part I)

•Dani's POV•

"Dani.." Ash called me softly in bed. "Hm?" I turned to him. "I can't sleep anymore because I woke up from a nightmare," he said. I got up and turned on the light. I saw he was puffing his cheeks, crying because of the nightmare. "Aww, no need to cry, Ash. Let's watch some videos on YouTube, okay?" Ash nodded and I let him borrow my tablet for him to sleep.

"Dani, I need one more thing.." he turned to me, blushing a little bit. "What is it, Ash?" I asked him. "Can we cuddle or hug? I want a bit of warmth..." he said, nervously. I giggled and slowly moved to his body and hugged him. "H-hey... Not this close.." he said softly. His voice trembled so I pulled the blanket over his body. I started to kiss and lick his neck.

He moaned quitely and I was enjoying it. I went to his ears and bit it softly, making him moan even more. "Try not to moan too loud," I whispered to his ears.

My hand went under his shirt and I could hear him gasping. He quickly pushed my hand but, I didn't give up. I kissed his neck once again and he tried to stop me. "Dani, s-stop biting my neck...! Ah.." he said as I started touching his sides.

I felt some scars on his body so I took his shirt off. "Dani, why did you take my shirt off? I'm cold.." he said while I started to find some cotton and medical kit. Once I found it, I went behind him and started to treat his wounds.

He hissed as I put the cotton to one of his wounds. "Dani, it's okay, no need to treat them, they'll get better soon," he tried to stop me from treating his wounds. I put a bandage on his wounds and he started to hiss again as I treated the other wounds he had.

"Done. If you hurt on another spot, just tell me. No need to hide it," I told him. He wore his shirt back and continued to watch the video he was watching. I hugged him once I put the medical kit back and went up to bed.