01: Trust

[Minji's pov]

"Minjiahh help me with this math", Yeonjun asked me and jumped on my back making me bend on my desk...

"Yahhh get off from me"

"Noooooo... you won't show your answer"

"Am I not right? You should do yourself or I'll tell Mrs. Lee about why you were absent last time"

"Umm", he got off from and sat beside me...

Awww he's so cute while pouting his lips, I can't help but smile... how can I deny him

"Okay show me"

"Yehhh", he smiled at me and oh my gawd I'm feeling thousands of butterflies in my stomach...

He's copying my answer like an innocent boy who doesn't even know how to hold chopsticks.. I mean... wait! He called me chopstick today!

I eyed him but he's still copying my answer while pouting...

"Yahh! Choi Yeonjun"

"Wut?"

"How dare you called me chopstick today!?", I folded my arms and narrowed my eyes at him

"Wae. I'm right... you're too skinny, don't you?", He leaned closer

I mean what!? Why? Why? My poor heartu...

He leaned more closer.... ahhhhh what is he going to do.... his eyes shifted to my lips, what!!

I- am going- to- die... I closed my eyes...

Then something touched my chin and I opened my eyes...

"It's mayonnaise", he showed his finger

Ahhhhhhhh...oh nooo.... I am dying of embarrassment... he just removed the mayo from my chin and I... ugghhh...

"Y-yeah"

"By the way, why did you closed your eyes?", He raised his eyebrows

"I-I d-... yahh did you finished copying my answers?"

"Don't change the topic Ms. Chopstick", he smirked...

"You dead", I hold my bag and chased him while he ran away from classroom

"Yahh come here Mr. Mint Choco"

I was running on the corridor when I hit someone and fell on the ground

"Omo omo look who's here", I heard a guy, "the orphan nerd"

I looked at him, not him but there were 3 boys, one snatched my bag...

"Hey give me back.."

"Wae? Let us look", another one hold my wrist.

The previous one jerked my bag upside down making all the things scattered around and the 3rd guy opened his marker and started coming closer to me laughing... no...

"NO, don't come closer! Let me go please!", I tried to remove my wrist but they're strong, "no!", his marker about to touch my shirt when..

"LET HER GO"

"Who are you to order us?"

"I am her best friend", Yeonjun shouted.

"What do you think you alone can stop us three?"

"Who said I'm alone?", He smirked and then two security guards came and took them away to the principal's office

"Minji-ahhh are you okay?"

"I guess so", I said noticing my all red wrist

"Ehh you need some ointment... let's go I'm helping you", I bent down to pick up my things and Yeonjun helped me

I can remember I was just 15 when my dad died and how my classmates teased me and another two years later when my mom died everyone just started bullying me... yes I am an orphan but I am not alone... only Yeonjun was there for me... I cried and cried on his shoulder and he's always there to comfort me...

"Yeonjun", I took a deep sigh.

"Hmm?"

"Thank you"

He giggled before saying, "why it's my duty to protect you paboyaaa"

I looked down...

"You do so much for me after my p-parents d-died", I felt my voice cracked

"Yahh I want icecream, and if you start to cry now I'll make you eat mint choco and then you have to do my homework"

I chuckled at his words but tears started falling down... I felt two arms circled around me and then the warmth...

"Shhh... don't cry Minjiahh", he said and turned me to face him, "I am always here for you and-", his thumb wiped my tears, "you're not alone", he smiled.

I hugged him so tightly and he kissed on my head giving me butterflies but one thing I must say, "I trust you Yeonjunnie"

••🥀••
Don't forget to drop some votes ^.^
I'm really thankful to my readers <3