16: Broken

CRACK!

To Yeonjun's surprise Minji opened the door. He didn't expect because whenever she is angry she doesn't talk to him so easily. But he shrugged it.

"Minjiahh I'm sorry"

He hold her shoulders make her face him. Again to his surprise she looked at him smiling.

"It's okay"

"Sorry I didn't tell you earlier...I-"

"I said it's okay. You can leave now. I want to be alone for sometimes"

"Minjiahh don't be mad at me.. I really like her-"

He failed to notice how Minji fisted her palm though she tried to be calm in front of her best friend, why? Because she doesn't want to show how she's feeling inside anymore.

"Yeah.. she's alone there. Now go", she said.

"I-I-"

"I'm okay now gooo", she pushed him out of the door and closed the door.

"I'll be back soon Minjiahh", she heard his voice once more before heading towards her bedroom closing the door behind and,

BANG!

She threw a vase that was on her dressing table once, now scattered into pieces after hitting the closed door.

Rage boiled inside herself, she screamed in anger. She threw everything, everything in her room breaking them. She looked at her unfinished painting...

"I went to see you even still my drawing is unfinished, but YOU! I wish I didn't go there!"

She hold the canvas and threw it away anywhere in her bedroom and fell on the floor, crying and sobbing, she never expected this to happen. Yes Minji likes Yeonjun and she still hasn't that courage to confess him but that doesn't mean she'd never confess but no it's late, too late. . .

She confirmed Yeonjun never liked her not even once, he kissed her only to experience the first kiss, he likes Esther, that girl who once told her that she'll be her good friend.

Lie! Lie! Lie!

Everything's a lie!

She thought it. She still can't believe her eyes, but she saw it, she fucking saw it. It's real. She's frustrated.
----------------------------

"We're dating officially now", Yeonjun told holding Esther's hand while red tint never left their cheeks.

Minji is listening them blankly while his other friends are clapping cheerfully.

"I knew this would happen, Esther already told me that she likes Yeonjun but I didn't expect it so soon haha", Esther's cousin told, "Good luck sis"

She hide her face behind Yeonjun not wanting to show her blush. Minji got up. She can't watch this anymore.

"Where are you going?", Yeonjun asked.

"Getting some fresh air", she faked a smile and went away.

"What's with her", Yeonjun confusedly mumbled when Esther replied, "she's still mad at us I think"
----------------------------

Minji was standing on the rooftop watching the view and thinking about her life.

Was it obvious?

May be she and Yeonjun aren't meant for eachother, may be this is their fate.

She sighed deeply.

Unintentionally her eyes teared up, she sniffed.

Suddenly a tap on her shoulder.

"Minjiahh"

Minji quickly wiped her tears hearing the female voice that she knew. She turned, but a little surprised to see Esther.

"What are you doing here? You should be with Yeonjun now",Minji asked her and turned her face away.

"What happened to you?", Esther asked softly, "you seem not to be in your self. You can tell me or if you're still mad at us-"

"No. I'm not mad at you", Minji replied with a fake smile. How can Esther be so nice! Minji wants to hate her but she can't, Esther is too kind.

"I'm leaving, class will start soon", Minji said one last time and left Esther alone.

Esther is feeling something wrong, somehow she can feel, may be Minji likes Yeonjun or not?

Still confused.

"Minjiahh, I'm sure you're not okay", Esther mumbled herself, "do you like Yeonjun? Then why you didn't confess him till now", she pursed her lips, "but don't you think it's too late"

Esther chuckled herself and left for her class.

••🥀••My dear readers, are you excited for the next part? I'm also too excited to upload

••🥀••
My dear readers, are you excited for the next part? I'm also too excited to upload.