35: Missed you

"Minji if I did something then tell me please don't act like you don't know me", Yeonjun hold her wrist as she was trying to remove it.

"Let me go"

"No! Please"

Beomgyu harshly removed his wrist and glared at him,

"Can't you see she's denying, why are you irritating her!? And who the hell are you!?"

Yeonjun looked at Minji sadly.

"Minji? Who am I?"

It's not like she doesn't want to meet him but she is scared that she'll be broken again if she talks to him. Minji turned away as she said, "Beomgyu let's go"

"You really forget me I guess"

"Beomgyu", she called again as they left him there alone.
--------------------------------------------

KNOCK! KNOCK!

"Who's here?", Jin looked up as he saw Minji standing at the door.

"Oh my cute chicky dum dum bubble gum, how are you?"

Minji rolled her eyes before saying, "You gave him my address right?"

"That means he also knows him and I don't", Beomgyu pouted.

"Yes bubblegum, why? you don't wanna see him?", Jin asked teasingly.

"No", Minji is still.

"Is anyone gonna tell me who is he!!!???"

"Aishhh don't yell at my chember you cute bear", Jin replied to Beomgyu.

"Dr JIN!! YOU SA-", the voice stopped as he saw the other two standing, Minji turned her face immediately.

"Come here Mint Choco chip"

Minji rolled her eyes and about to leave when Jin said, "Nobody can leave without my permission....Minji talk to him"

"I don't want to"

"You forget your 15 years best friend!?", Yeonjun asked pouting as Beomgyu said,"So you're her cru-"

"BEOM-GYU don't you have work, let's go", Minji said as Jin remarked, "Minji he was searching for you for a long time, me and my cousin didn't say anything to him because you requested us. But I think you should think now", He smiled at her as Minji glanced at Yeonjun.

"Minji I'm sorry for being late, I-"

"How is Esther?", She simply asked.

"She moved to States because for her family, a week later you left", he chuckled sadly, "How can you both left me alone and I'm late because my father had an accident and he was in ICU-"

"How is uncle now!?", Minji asked concerned.

"He's completely okay now but Minji I d-"

"We have to go now"

Minji left the room as Jin yelled, "That's not fair bubblegum, your best friend is sad because of you"

"Dr Jin how is her mental health now?", Yeonjun asked as he replied, "Much better than when she came here. Recently she informed me that she stopped hallucinating, but she still have anxiety"

"Oh I see", Yeonjun pursed his lips, "I wish I could take her back but she seems to be happy here more"

He sighed. Beomgyu came and patted his back, "Do you know how much she misses you?"

"Huh?"

Beomgyu smiled at him, "Actually she is really happy seeing you but she is scared"

"Scared of what? ", Yeonjun looked at Jin and then at Beomgyu again, "She is sad you know. she feels too lonely, how much I try to make her happy still she misses you. She never said that but she does"

"She's scared that she'll be hurt again", Jin said.

Yeonjun looked down, "This happened all because of me, I promise I'll make everything right, I have to and I will"

"I'll help you to get your love back", Beomgyu smiled at him as he sighed.
----------------------------

"What are you doing?"

Minji looked behind and then at the front fixing the paper chains.

"Decorating", she answered.

"Hmm.. I see, but why?", Yeonjun asked.

She made an annoying face before saying, "There is a small party here among the tenants of this apartment"

"Let me help you", He took the paper chain from her and hang it for decoration.

She was about to do something else, he again snatched that from her and did on his own.

"What's your problem!?"

"I just wanted to help you", he pouted, "Minjiahh don't be angry at me. I'm sad"

Minji knew this isn't right, how her heart started beating faster when Yeonjun came closer to her, Esther went to states. Why? Did they break up reading my letter? She felt sad.

"I'm sorry Yeonjun, because of me you and Esther broke u-"

Yeonjun instantly hugged her pulling her more closer and closer to his figure. The warmth she missed for these 2 months, she closed her eyes as he spoke,

"I missed you"

••🥀••Please vote my story

••🥀••
Please vote my story