14: Sank

"Esther?"

"Yeah", she turned to Yeonjun who's fiddling with his fingers.

"Do you wanna tell something?", she asked.

"Do you wanna come over? at my place?"

Her eyes widened not expecting this, "why suddenly?"

"Umm.. just asking... also we can practice for our music competition coming"

"That's right... okay I'll come", she smiled making Yeonjun blush as he chuckled.

"Umm"

"Wut?", Yeonjun asked.

"What about Minji?"

"It's just two of us", Yeonjun said.

"But won't she hurt if we won't tell her?"

"Don't worry Esther, I'll talk to her.. it's not like I am not telling her.. I know she'll insist to come but she has her painting to finish. So.. I don't think she'll come"

"Then okay", Esther smiled and he nodded.
----------------------------

"Minjiahh"

"Ye"

"Where are you?", Yeonjun asked from the living room.

"Here, I'm painting"

Yeonjun hurriedly come to her bedroom where she is sitting in front of the easel, moving her paintbrush on the canvas.. he saw her and unintentionally a smile appeared on his lips.

"Cute", he mumbled.

"Wut?"

"I said you're cute while pouting", she showed her tongue and focused back to her painting.

"Do you wanna tell something?", Minji asked him who was standing at the door of her bedroom leaning against the wall watching her.

"Yeah.. I am telling that Esther is coming at my place for our music competition practice... do you wanna come over?"

She glanced at him once and continued on moving her paintbrush.

"This", she said, "ahhh I have to finish this.. so I can't", she pursed her lips.

"I thought so.. okay no problem", Yeonjun simply said because he somehow wanted to spend time with Esther but it's not like he doesn't want Minji to join them... huhh.. let it go.. it's now that Minji can't go to Yeonjun's place as if he thought so.
----------------------------

"Ahh I am tired, just take a break"

"Yeah.. I'm bringing juice", Yeonjun went to the kitchen to bring some juice and pastries. After practicing singing for 2 hours, they decided to take break.

"Here", Yeonjun gave the plate to Esther.

"I'm thinking what is Minji doing?"

"She's painting.. she has to finish that before next Monday..  don't worry about her", he took a big bite of the pastry.

Esther chuckled.

"Wae?"

"You're cute when you eat", she said making him blush, "ahh Minji also says so"

"She's right tho", Esther said looking at him.

"Esther"

"Yeah?"

"There's something here", He pointed with his finger on her face, "cream"

"Here?", She tried to figure out where he's pointing.

"No.. here", He showed again, "No left..beside your lips", again she failed to remove the cream.

"Ahhhh"

"Don't yell let me help you", Yeonjun said as he leaned closer, Esther felt hundreds of butterflies in her stomach.

His face is too close to her, she's staring at his pouting face... she closed her eyes when his thumb brush against her skin.. he wiped the cream.

"Here", he moved back and showed his fingers.

"O-oh", she nervously smiled back.

He looked at her again only to find She's already staring at him, her cheeks are burning her ears are red as well.

"Is there something on my face too?" He asked but she nervously shook her head.

Their gaze locked.

With an invisible wind their face is coming closer and closer to each other. None of them dared to say anything they're just carried away with the situation.

Literally their faces are just few inches away and their hot breath brushed against each other's face, Yeonjun can hear her heart beat as she's gone crazy, her eyes cheeks everything is wanting something, Yeonjun felt attracted too, he doesn't want this to an end he leaned more.

Time stopped around them when their lips touched, they started moving their lips as she felt this as eternity.

He cupped her cheeks to deepen the kiss.

But. . .

Then. . .

CRACK!

They pulled away hearing the door opened and there they saw the girl standing as shocked as they are to see her, her face is broken, so much broken.. her heart sank deep, deeper than ocean, from where nobody can pull it out. . .

••🥀••Oh No! What would happen now?Next update next week ;)

••🥀••
Oh No! What would happen now?
Next update next week ;)