34: Found

"What?"

"Yes my parents want me to go there"

"B-but Esther you didn't tell me before a-"

"Because I knew Minji is with you, I never imagined she'll-"

"But what do I do now! How can you both leave me alone!? How can you both be so-", he looked away, "I have to find Minji"

"Yeonjun I'm sorry too, I couldn't be with you, It's not I don't want to go but I think this is the best for everyone of us"

Yeonjun understood what she's trying to say so he nodded, "Yeonjun, in life if I'll be given a chance I want to meet you and Minji again", she smiled.

"A-", he was about to tell something but then his phone rang.

"Who is now at 2AM at night!?", his eyes widened at the caller ID. His mother. He picked up as his heart is thumping against his chest in anxiety.

"Yeonjun your dad is in ICU, you have to come to Germany in today's flight"
----------------------------

Two and a half months later,

"Wish you a happy new year"

"Thank you ajumma"

Yeonjun came out of the shop with a packet of red-velvet cookies in his hand, he knows where he has to go now after coming back to Korea.

"May I come in?"

Dr. Kim Namjoon looked at the familiar person as if he has been waiting for him so he signaled him to enter.

After he checked his patients he spoke, "I knew you'd come, bu-"

"But I'm little late I know, I didn't have any choice"

"Minji is doing well Yeonjun"

"But I'm not, I miss her madly", he looked down.

"And your girlfriend?"

"Namjoon hyung you know the answer already, I like Minji you know and I'm late but I'm still hoping that I'm not just too late"

He smiled at him, "You're the only one who can make her understand"

Yeonjun sat there to listen to him as he continued,

"She's at Geonju"

"But that is a countryside"

"Yes, there was my cousin Dr. Kim Seokjin, also a Psychologist. She's his patient now. He's a great doctor and Minji is having her treatment well but you know if she were in Seoul it would have been faster, and above all she also needs another one beside her"

"But how did you let her go and didn't tell us?"

"You know what she told? She told if she's here she can harm you or if not then she still can't face you, she was too desperate that if I won't do anything then she'd have done anything by herself and that would have been much more difficult"

"But atleast you hav-"

He smiled, "I've sent her to a very trustworthy place you don't have to concern but I want you to go to her and make her return. You know she graduated from school recently and her result is too much good even if she went there late. I want her to take admission to a prestigious college and lead a normal life"

"I promise I'll make her return"
----------------------------

"Yahhh!!"

Minji chased the boy as he put the paint on her cheeks. He showed his tongue and ran teasingly.

"CHOI BEOMGYU!! How you dare!"

Minji ran after him giggling.

"I am Choi Beomgyu, catch me if you can haha", he giggled and ran while screaming as if he is running for his life.

But then. . .

THUD!

"Ahh yahhh why you-", Minji couldn't finish her words when she hit by his back as he stopped running suddenly.

"I guess you're having fun without me", the other guy smiled a little. Minji is shocked. She expected him before but after 2 months she really thought he forget her.

Choi Yeonjun.

Her smile dropped at the instant she saw him.

"Do you know him?", Beomgyu asked.

Minji looked at Yeonjun and then at Beomgyu before answering.

"No"

••🥀••'Geonju' , I took a random name, I even don't know this place really exist or not, if exist then don't take it seriously

••🥀••
'Geonju' , I took a random name, I even don't know this place really exist or not, if exist then don't take it seriously.
Just imagine it is a place far from Seoul.