23: Lonely

"STOP! Everyone stop!.. we cannot blame her like this! Please!", Yeonjun yelled feeling bad for herbut Minji stopped him.

"I'm sorry, I knew I should've not come to social gatherings like this. Sorry Yeonjun I ruined your birthday party and your girlfriend's dress"

Minji left the place as Yeonjun was about to go behind Minji but his parents stopped him due to some business reasons as they even don't know what happened before.

Minji locked the door and threw herself on the bed crying and sobbing. She never felt such humiliation in her life. But why did she took the glass she still can't understand.

"I'm proud of you"

Minji looked up and saw herself standing in front of her. Everything is same for the two except Minji is crying and her imaginary self is smiling.

"You too think I did it on purpose?"

"And not what?"

Minji is confused so it said,"do you like soft drinks? No right. Then why did you took the glass? Because I told you so"

"WHY!? Why did you told me!? Everyone hates me even more!"

"So what? I was happy when Esther's pretty dress ruined and you know her face was amazing haha"

"I hate you!"

"You can't because I am you and you're alone. You're very much alone"

"Yeonjun will hate me, what should I do? I didn't wanted this to happen"

"He won't hate you. You're his best friend for many years and he cares for you-"

"That doesn't mean I should take advantages!? I don't need you! GO AWAY! Just leave ME ALONE!! PLEASE!"

Minji buried her face in the mattress as she cried hard. She definitely didn't wanted this.
----------------------------

Few days later,

Yeonjun didn't say anything to Minji as Esther decided to ignore that incident. But you can say they're still confused why would she do that. Yes it's true they are not talking about that but deep down Minji knew they are still sad, because of her.

"I still remember the third of December"

Minji tried her best to show her sincere friendship but always she ends up feeling that they don't want her anymore especially Yeonjun. She felt her long best friend is annoyed with her as he seems not to be that cheerful as before.

"me in your sweater, You said it looked better on me than it did you"

"Only if you knew how much I liked you"

Today the trio went to the nearby beach to spend the weekend. Minji sat on a rock at the seaside listening to music and watching them laughing and talking. She smiled back as Yeonjun smiled at her from far.

"But I watch your eyes as she walks by"

But Esther pulled him and turned his face towards her as they again started laughing.

"What a sight for sore eyes"

"Brighter than the blue sky
She's got you mesmerized while I die"

The smile dropped from Minji's face as she watched them. Her heart sank when Yeonjun kissed on Esther's forehead.

"Why would you ever kiss me? I'm not even half as pretty"

"You gave her your sweater, it's just polyester But you like her better"

They're playing with water splashing on eachother, what a cute couple Minji scoffed.

"Wish I were Heather"

They look happy.. they're perfect but Minji is broken, she doesn't know what she should do.

"Watch as she stands with her, holding your hand,

Put your arm 'round her shoulder, now
I'm getting colder"

Esther smiled at Yeonjun and Minji felt that he was lost in her, he was about to tripped off but she hold him, sweet indeed!

"But how could I hate her? She's such an angel"
But then again, kinda wish she were dead
as she walks by"

Everything looks opposite of what Minji wanted. She sat there, stiff!

"Minji"

Minji's world stopped again when she saw herself again.

••🥀••Please vote my story >

••🥀••
Please vote my story >.<