26: Listen to me

"ARE YOU OUT OF MIND MINJI!?"

Yeonjun turned Minji towards him harshly as tears started rolling down her cheeks continuously.

"What do you think you are!?", Yeonjun yelled at her making her flinch hard, while Esther was sitting there confused.

"Y-Yeonj-jun-"

"What happened to you!? Why did you throw the glass!? Answer me!"

Minji stood there still, sobbing, her heart hammered against her chest.

"I-I'm sorry y-yeon-"

"Again sorry! You're again saying sorry after what you did!"

Minji looked at him as she can see how his ears are red in rage.

"I-I I will clean this mess", Minji kneeled down to pick up the broken glass as Yeonjun hold her wrist tightly.

"I won't let you!", Yeonjun pulled her harshly by her wrist, "What do you think I'll tolerate everything you do!?"

"Yeonjun, don't be like this.. let's listen to her-"

"You don't say anything! I was silent till now listening to you Esther, but now I won't"

He faced Minji who is still sobbing trying to remove his hand from her wrist that is hurting too much.

"It's h-hurting"

"Hurting right? That's what you're doing to us! I'm just fed up with your actions! What do you think you are!"

"Yeonjun I didn't mean to-"

"Yeah.. you never mean to do anything it is another Minji that is doing everything, that's what you're trying to tell!!"

He left her wrist and crossed his arms looking darkly at her. His stare has the power to shiver down her spine.

"Y-yeonjun what you t-told is true... it is the truth.. I didn't do th-"

He scoffed, "What ridiculous!!"

"I'm saying the truth and-"

"Then say why did you threw the glass!? Answer me!"

Minji stood still looking down, how can she say that she tried to kill Esther.

"I SAID ANSWER ME!"

"BECAUSE IT HAD POISON!", Minji yelled.

"WHAT!?"

Yeonjun looked at Minji shockingly then looked at Esther, she's shocked too.

"Yes, I d-don't know when and h-how this- ... b-but I didn't m-mean t-to-"

"SHUT UP! Just shut the f*ck up!", he yelled.

"B-but listen to me-"

"What should I listen!? You tried to kill her!!?"

He's surely hurt, while Esther was thinking something, why would she do that? And the main thing is where did she get the poison because when she came her hand was empty and there is no chance that Yeonjun has poison in his kitchen. Then?

"B-but I didn't mean to and that's why I threw the glass and-"

"I told you to shut your f*cking mouth, Now I say and you'll listen"

Minji looked at her dark stare as she felt the disgust in his eyes towards her.

He hates me. . .

"I tried so so so hard to understand you! I tried everything to make you happy and I tried to be your Best friend but today you crossed your limit-"

"Yeonjun I'm sick!", Minji yelled as tears never stopped flowing, her breathing is lessening and her heart is thumping hard.

"You can't give me such lame excuse because I don't trust yo-"

"Yeonjun stop", Esther stood up from the bed.

"No Esther don't stop me!", he turned to Minji again.

"Yeonjun please listen to me... take me to the doctor, please I'm sick-"

He scoffed, "listen after what you did today, I don't believe you anymore! Just leave an-"

"I'm begging you! Please listen to me! Please trust me! Yeonjun, I-"

"How lame!-"

"YEONJUN I TOLD YOU TO STOP!", Esther yelled as she can feel how broken Minji is and it is not right to yell at her now, as his evey word is breaking her little by little.

"Please Yeonjun trust me, I'm not lying, something happened to me-"

"I hate you!"

Yeonjun remarked starnly looking at her eyes, "I don't want to see you anymore!"

"Yeonjun!", Esther pulled his wrist tried to stop him but it's late.

Too late.

A tear escaped from his left eye before rolling down his cheek followed by another. His face is hurt. He's hurt, no doubt Minji was the only one he trusted so much.

"I should've never met you in the first place!"

He said blankly as Minji just looked at his face, she knew she did wrong and he's hurt but she never expected him to say these words ever in her life.

"I regret every moment spending with you"

"Yeonjun-", Minji stepped forward towards him spreading her right hand to reach his face wiping his tears.

But he stepped back.

"Leave now and never show your face again"

••🥀••Warning next chapter: if you have a weak heart!! Please drop some votes >

••🥀••
Warning next chapter: if you have a weak heart!!
Please drop some votes >.<