18: Dangerously

Two months later,

"Minjiahh", Yeonjun called before entering the dark room, "Minji, what are you doing?"

"You're again here in the dark!?", He switched on the lights of the bedroom only to see her sitting on her bed hugging her pillow staring at the front blankly.

"Minjiahh", he tapped her shoulder and she flinched hard and looked at him with a blank face.

"What are you doing?", He cupped her left cheek as she closed her eyes and sighed but didn't utter a word still now. His hands caressed her hair as she hugged him placing her head on his shoulder. She tightened her grip around him.

"Don't Leave me", all this is she could speak.

"I'm not going anywhere Minjiahh, why are you saying only this again and again? I'm being too worried about you", He spoke and patted her back lightly.

"Minji, I'm again asking, did something happen? What happened to you? You know you can tell me anything... please don't be like this", he asked again what he's been asking for a month or more but again she shook her head and pulled away from the hug.

"Nothing", she smiled a little.

"Then why are you like this? Staying in the dark room and-"

"When? I was sleepy that's why I turned off the lights, that's all"

"Who's sleepy at 7PM, you probably didn't have your dinner", he asked and she shook her head and smiled nervously. He placed his hands on his forehead, "What should I do with you? You're too careless"

"I am okay. Don't be too worried, Esther won't like it if you spent too much time here"

"I'm meeting with my best friend why would she hate it.. you're thinking too much, she's not like this Minjiahh", He pouted.

RING! RING!

Both of them noticed the caller ID as Yeonjun's phone rang. Yes it's Esther.

"Minjiahh take your dinner, I'll come again", he said before leaving.

It's been two months, Minji's behavior changed a lot, she even doesn't know what's she's doing, but she's trying her best to forget her feelings towards Yeonjun which surely failed.

She went to her living room and stared blankly at the photo of her family and then her eyes shifted to a picture of her and Yeonjun's, he's looking up the sky and she's looking at him, both of them smiling.

She chuckled herself as her eyes fell on the music player. She remembered they day when Yeonjun and Esther was dancing.

She turned it on.

She sighed deeply, thinking if she could ever forget him or not.

"This is gonna hurt but I blame myself first
Cause I ignored the truth"

Her eyes are still fixed on the photograph, she remembers how happy she and Yeonjun was still it was just friendship.

"Drunk off that love, it fucked my head up
There's no forgetting you"

He's still happy but she can not.

"You've awoken me, but you're choking me
I was so obsessed"