03: Silly

Flashback; 2 years ago,

"Minjiahh please listen to me", yeonjun yelled, but the 17 years old girl is running to the rooftop ignoring her friend.

"Minji please, I'm begging you, come down", the boy requested continuously while crying.

"Don't stop me Yeonjun, they're right I'm nothing but an orphan, I have no family, no friends, nothing"

"Please", Yeonjun cried, "they're nothing to you, why are you listening to them... I am still here.. I am your friend, I'll protect you, please come down ...it's risky"

"NO. Leave... I don't wanna live", Yeonjun took careful steps towards her as she closed her eyes.

"No.. don't be childish Minji.. every pain will come to an end", he pulled her down and hugged her from behind tightly.

"Move back... let me die.. I can't take it anymore"

"You're not alone Minjiahh", he tighten his grip on her waist, "you have me.. I am still your best friend and I'll be on your side forever... please calm down"

Her body slowly calmed in his embrace but she started shivering and another moment later she passed out...

Back to present,

"I am okay Yeonjunnie", she smiled.

"Then what about this picture, why are you remembering those again, and wh-"

"Woa woa you're really worried... it's just.. I don't know", she pursed her lips.

"Okay but when you feel lonely you can call me you know that and", Yeonjun tucked a strand of her hair behind her ears, "Don't ever think about that. Okay?", He asked with a concern face.

"Yahh stop being so worried", she slapped his shoulders lightly, "I know you're always here for me", she smiled, "I am fine as long as I have you"

She noticed his cheeks turned a tint of pink as he turned his face, "Did I flustered Mr. Mint Choco?"

"What are you saying, I need to do homework. Help me now", he pouted cutely making her giggle and she ruffled his hair.

2 hours later,

"Hey junnie did your parents returned? "

"No. They're still in States.. they're always busy", he said sadly.

"It's okay", Minji patted his back as she knows his parents hardly comes to him, they're always busy with their business.

"Minjiyah"

"Wut?"

"Jung Ji Hyun invited me to his birthday tomorrow"

"Woah that Ji Hyun, from your music club?"

"Yeah", Yeonjun pursed his lips.

"So what are you thinking, you should go"

"You'll be alone here, is it okay?"

"Yeah of course", she leaned in, "stop worrying about me Mr. Mint Choco, I'll be completely fine besides-", she pinched his cheeks "you too have a life, everytime I can't confine you", she smiled and he smiled back.

"You're so-", he said as she twitched her eyebrows, "so?"

"Dummy"

"Yahh"

"Hehehe", and they started their fight once again.

"Okay now stop", she yelled, "it's late you should go back"..

"Yeah.. don't be late tomorrow"

"Yahh I won't now go... get lost", she said teasingly.

"Umm?", Yeonjun pouted, "Did you just get lost me?"

"Yes"

"Then you won't get these", he said showing the packet of red-velvet cookies and her eyes widened.

"Where did you get that? The shopkeeper said-"

"I bought the last packet hehe", he smirked "to give you but now you won't have-"

"That's mine. Give me. Yahh"

"First say pleeeeease", he teased as she tried to reach the packet which he was holding high.

"Fine", she pouted.

He leaned in to her height and smiled making her heart flutter, she felt the heat as their face is too close.. "say"

"I-I... yahh move back. I don't need them"

"Here", he gave the packet to her and moved back, she snatched it, "yahh say thank you"

"Wae? It's mine"

"Silly.. bye Ms. Chopstick, and don't be late tomorrow"

"Yeah yeah", she replied before taking a bite of her favorite red-velvet cookies...

I am always thankful to you Yeonjunnie.

••🥀••Don't forget to drop some votesI'm also always thankful to my readers

••🥀••
Don't forget to drop some votes
I'm also always thankful to my readers