epilogue

[Warning!! ⚠️ 🔞]

Two years later,

"Thank you Namjoon oppa"

"Thank you Namjoon hyung"

Both of them bowed as Namjoon smiled at them showing the cutest dimples.

"Say thank you to Jin oppa too", Minji smiled as they came out of the hospital.

"Finally, you're cured", Yeonjun hopped cheerfully beside her as she told, "For now, he said it can come back but I'm not scared anymore"

"Because you learned how to fight and I'm also with you", he pinched her cheeks, "Let's go home"

Minji nodded as they headed towards Yeonjun's car and locked the seatbelt.

"You've done it my girl", he said as he patted her head.

"Ayyy you learned too much pick up lines, don't you"

He pouted, "I'm just cheering you up", she giggled as he did the same before turning on the music.

Minji looked outside the window as the night sky is looking so beautiful with the moon and surrounded by the dazzling stars. She closed her eyes and smiled feeling the breeze as the car is on its full speed on the not so traffic road.

"Midnight
You come and pick me up, no headlights"

"Long drive
Could end in burning flames or paradise"

Minji started humming the lyrics as Yeonjun smiled at her and focused of driving.

"Fade into view, oh it's been a while since I have even heard from you (Heard from you)."

"I should just tell you to leave 'cause I know exactly where it leads but I watch us go 'round and 'round each time"

She kept her hand as if she's holding a mic and closed her eyes to join with the song.

"You got that James Dean daydream look in your eye and I got that red lip classic thing that you like and when we go crashing down we come back every time"

''Cause we never go out of style, we never go out of style"

She rhythmed herself with the music and continued singing. He giggled cutely at her cuteness.

"You got that long hair, slicked back, white t-shirt and I got that good girl faith and a tight little skirt and when we go crashing down we come back every time"

" 'Cause we never go out of style, we never go out of style"

Minji looked at him as he giggled, she teasingly smiled back at him and continued on singing.

"So it goes He can't keep his wild eyes on the road Takes me home, lights are off, he's taking off his coat"

Yeonjun raised his eyebrows as he can feel she's teasing him, Minji chuckled at him.

"I say, "I heard, oh that you've been out and about with some other girl, some other girl.""

"He says, "What you've heard is true but I can't stop thinking about you." And I,I said, "I've been there too a few times.""