31: Decision

"Minji did you not listened to me?", Namjoon asked her softly.

"I tried to, but that girl!", She greeted her teeth, "I hate her, I hate myself"

"No you don't, she's your thoughts and you're the one who should manipulate her not the opposite, do you understand?"

"Yes but-"

"No no.. you don't hate her, you just need to ignore her for now okay?"

As she nodded he added, "I've searched, your mother was patient of schizophrenia, but she was the patient of my friend for only two months 4 years ago, after that she never visited the hospital"

"Now I can understand her situation was worsened not getting treatment, that she at last end up suic-"

"Shh it's okay Minji", Yeonjun patted her back as she tried to be strong.

"I'm saying again, you're so intelligent Minji, you just need to have patience. Everything will be okay. He's with you, you're not lonely Minji", Namjoon smiled at her, "and you can contact me if you need okay?"

He smiled as Minji nodded.
----------------------------

"Are you not tired? You always seek sympathy"

A girl disgustingly told her as she's searching for a seat in the cafeteria.

"Yeah look at Yeonjun, I never understand why he has to take her side always"

"Yahh crazy girl leave him and let him live"

"You orphans should know your place"

"STOP! Just do your own business okay!"

Yeonjun shouted at them as he can see how broken Minji is looking, he took her to an empty corner where she can take her lunch.

"Sit here okay, I'm bringing my lunch"

"Look she's not the one pathetic, but Yeonjun is! Huh! Why these types of girls don't die!"

"Minji don't hear them, I'm also here okay", Esther said caressing her hair, before leaving to take her plate.

"Again another one"

"You again!", Minji greeted her teeth.

"Do you think you got him back?"

"I don't want to hear you"

"Look at them"

Minji looked at them, they're literally smiling at eachother while Esther seems to explain something to Yeonjun, as Minji can watch them from far.

"Don't you think they are teasing you!?"

"No"

"What?"

"They are boyfriend and girlfriend, I don't want to be a third wheel"

But still whatever Minji can say she dig her spoon hard on the plate as she still is jealous, for a few seconds her mind wanted,

"I wish she is dead"

"This is wrong", Minji got up and leaving the cafeteria,

"Minji where are you going?"

"Minji"

Both of them followed her then she stopped.

"I'm done eating", She smiled making them confused, "you go.. I'm okay"

"Are you sure?", Esther asked and Yeonjun's face has still a concern look.

"Yeah of course", she smiled.
----------------------------

"But this isn't right you have to take the treatment"

"You told me that I can ask you anything and you'll help me", Minji pouted as Namjoon sighed.

"What do you want? Tell me specifically"

"I've told you, I just want to go far away from Esther", said looked down, "from Yeonjun"

"Where would you go?"

"I don't know that's why I came to you"

"And what about your school?"

"Anyway I'm graduating this year, only 2 months left, I'll manage that"

"And how would you?"

"I'll dropout-"

"Don't you dare", Namjoon warned her.

"Then you help me"

He sighed again, "He is just not your best friend right?"

"Huh?"

"You like him", he raised an eyebrow.

"How do you kn-", Minji looked down.

"You're a very good friend Minji, I appreciate your decision"

She smiled at him as he said,

"I'll help you"

••🥀••Don't worry she'll be okay

••🥀••
Don't worry she'll be okay. I won't let her to happen anything 😉