05: Newbie

"Yeonjun!"

"He was in my cousin's birthday and all of them including my cousin are drunk... you seem to know him"

"Yeah... I am his best friend.. Minji, Yang Minji", She said but somehow her heart still aches when she utters the word 'friend'

"Oh.. I am Jung Esther, can you-", she signaled to help her.

"Oh yeah", Minji took Yeonjun's hand over her shoulder, "I'll take him home, thank you for your help Esther"

"No problem, I have to go now, bye"

"Yeah"

"Ohhh Junnie why did you drank too much"

"UmM?"

"Aishhh... wanna die?"

"ShE iS prEtty, doN't sHe?"

Minji felt like her heart sank but she knew he is not in his sense so she decided to ignore him but deep down she reminded her face and it was too perfect and yes Esther is beautiful.

"Let's go home"

She took him to his apartment and helped him to sit on the couch.

"I'll bring some water, stay here"

"NoOoo", he hugged her from behind, "aRe yOu mAd at mE?"

"I'm not", she tried to remove his hand, "Let go"...but he hugged more tightly placing his chin on the crook of her neck fanning her skin with his hot breath.

She also doesn't want him to move away and almost forgot the about the girl she met few minutes ago. She closed her eyes and turned to face him.

His eyes are half open due to dizziness, his cheeks are red because of the alcohol and his plump lips are a bit apart. Her eyes shifted towards his lips... that lips she wants to taste again but she knew he is not in his senses and it'll be wrong if she do anything now... she knew he only sees her as his friend or like his sister may be.

She remembers the face of the girl and what Yeonjun remarked while returning, Minji bit her lips and looked down.

"MiNjiaaHh"

She looked at him.

"I aM slEepY"

"Yeah sleep then I'll leave"
....

"Yahh where are you?"

"I'm on my way.. I had a bad hangover"

"Hmm... come quick"

Minji cut the call and looked at her phone screen ..it is a photo of him and her laughing and their hands are eachother's shoulders. Unintentionally she smiled and remembered old memories while waiting for Yeonjun.

"AHH Kamchagiya", suddenly he jumped in front of her, "are you mad at me?", Yeonjun asked cutely.

"Yes"

"Umm.. I'm sorry"

"You should be, you know you can't tolerate alcohol, and no one was with you, what if something happened", she scolded him like a mom.

He pouted and pinched her cheeks "Sorry.. don't be mad at me... I'll buy you icecream", she smiled brightly at the name of Icecream.

"Besides Esther helped me"

"Yeah", she pursed her lips with a small smile.
....

"So students we have a new students in our class... come here"

Everyone looked up at the new student as she flashed a smile and bowed.

"Hello. I am Jung Esther. I'm your new classmates. I hope we'll be friends well"

Everyone clapped but Minji's eyes widened, she didn't expect her here... she noticed how Yeonjun smiled at her and waved his hand a little and she did the same. Minji took a deep sigh and and focus on the teacher.

"Esther you can sit there", teacher pointed her a vacant place but it is right behind Minji.

"Hey remember me? I am Esther. We met yesterday"

"Yeah my memory isn't that weak", Minji replied with a cold face.

"Minjiyah talk to her nicely, what happened", Yeonjun said.

"It's okay Yeonjun. We will be good friends", she turned and smiled at Minji.

Minji scoffed and turned her face towards the teacher.

••🥀••What do you think Minji and Esther will be good friends or not? Stay tuned to know

••🥀••
What do you think Minji and Esther will be good friends or not? Stay tuned to know