20: Untold self

"Minji"

"Minji wake up"

"Minji"

Minji opened her eyes and saw something or I say someone that anyone can jump in fear!

She saw herself standing in front of her, in the same school uniform she's wearing and holding the same bag she's holding now.

"WHO ARE YOU!? Why you're looking like me? What do you want from me!", Minji yelled as she stepped backwards.

"No don't be afraid of me... I am you..Minji... I am Minji... I am yourself"

"WHAT NONSENSE!", Minji yelled as her self stepped forward, "NOO! DON'T COME NEAR ME! DON'T SCARE ME... GO AWAY!!"

"I'll... but do you think you should forgive her?"

"Huh? Who?"

"That girl.. Esther?... she stole your best friend you know",  she pouted.

"I don't care. She's his girlfriend..PLEASE GO AWAY!", Minji yelled.

"But remember Yeonjun promised you to buy you cookies, don't you love cookies? Don't you wanna spend time with him? Do-"

"STOP!! SHUT UP..!! WHY ARE YOU TELLING ME TO HATE HER!...She is my friend! GO AWAY! I'M SCARED!"

Minji hold her head that was hurting too much and closed her eyes while screaming, "PLEASE GO AWAY! PLEASE LEAVE ME ALONE!! I'M SCARED. I'M Sca-red, sca-"

"Minji ...Minji..."

"GO away.. noo"

"MINJI!!"

"Ahh", She opened her eyes again and saw one of her classmates calling her name as she asked confusedly, "What happened?"

Minji remembered she was waiting for Yeonjun and she fell asleep on the bench, she's still in the park but she also can remember what happened after that as her head hurting still now.

"Ohh Bora", She again saw around and saw a few people staring at her confusedly or rather disgustingly.

"You were shouting, are you okay?", Bora asked.

"Yeah I guess I had a nightmare... I mean it's not night, but I-I... it was a bad dream.. I m-mea-"

"O-okay you d-don't need to explain, where's Yeonjun? Why you're alone?", Bora asked still confused why Minji was shouting before.

"Umm I was waiting for him, but I guess I fell asleep wh-"

"Ohh may be he's with Esther... Esther told me today that she wanna hangout with her boyfriend. So I guess-"

"Oh I understand. Thanks Bora. I should go now", Minji quickly went out from the park making Bora confused but she ignored and went on her way.

On the other side Minji was thinking about how Yeonjun promised her to come and then went to his girlfriend and then she reminded of her dream that basically didn't seem to be a dream to her.

Did she said the truth? Esther really stole him. But should I-.... why Yeonjun didn't came.

She sat on her couch and dialed his number.

"The person you've called is unable to answer now-"

She cut the call and called again

"The person you've called is unable to answer now-"

She cut and called again

And again

He picked up.

*OTP,

"Hello Yeon-"

"Minjiahh I'm a little busy. Can you call me later-"

"But are you with Esther you-"

"Yes I'm with her, bye... I'll call you later"

"But where are you no-...hello... hello?"

And he cut the call. Why did he change? He wasn't like this 2 months ago. Minji is hurt. She felt her only one, more than family is drifting away from her.

"I've told you"

Minji looked up and again saw herself in the same outfit she's wearing now.. she's standing while crossing her arms and staring at Minji with a annoying face.

"He'll forget you completely if you won't do anything now"

"Why did you come again? And say who are you?"

"I'm you I said that... I'm your inner self... I'm your loneliness, I'm your fear, I'm with you everytime, I'm your singularity... and I'm the untold you're hiding till now"

"What do you want from me? And why did you came?", Minji asked nervously as she couldn't believe anything. But that thing stepped forward and came closer to her.

"I came to make everything right that you did wrong, if you listen to me you'll get your best friend back and everything"

••🥀••
Did you like the concept? Okay there's a reason of what's happening to Minji. Please vote my story and wait till the end.