12: Childish

"Treat by me, don't bother to order anything", Minji said excitedly as the three of them are sitting on a restaurant.

"Why would we.. today your purse will be empty I promise", Yeonjun teased her as he started giving the order of a number of food.

Minji just admired him from the opposite side while Esther did the same... they don't know where would this love triangle flow but they know they can enjoy today.

"Since you didn't let us go to the prom, this is your punishment", Yeonjun told Minji before shoving a big piece of meat in his mouth.

"Yeah.. you can eat whatever you want", Minji smiled and chuckled as he cutely smiled back while eating with his puffy cheeks. Esther also couldn't help but smiling.

"Esther you're silent", Minji pouted, "Are you still mad at me.. I am sorry"

Esther shook her head hurriedly, "I am not mad Minjiahh.. eat now.. doctor said you're underweight... you should take care of yourself"

Minji smiled at her while eating, and thought such a nice beautiful person she is. Minji thought she's wrong about them, may be they're just friends like her and Yeonjun..

Minji decided not to be jealous or selfish, they three can be the best friendship group.. though she noticed Esther's red cheeks while admiring Yeonjun she just shrugged it off and thinking how Minji can confess her feelings to Yeonjun later before he finds a girlfriend.

At the other side, Yeonjun forgave Minji at the time he got treat.. who can deny the food!? He thought Minji is still young, he is too, but he knew Minji isn't still matured enough.. he let this incident go and focus on his feelings.

Yeonjun isn't sure of his feelings, his heart fluttered sometimes when he's with Minji but he attracted more when he's with Esther. As he thought he's just a friend to Minji he is making him believe that he likes Esther and he is deciding how to confess her.

After returning home Minji asked, "Yeonjun can you come over"

"Okay.. you need something?"

"No.. just wanted to spend some time with you", she told him while closing the door of her house.

"Umm.. we just came from amusement park", he confusedly asked her.

"A-ahh I know.. I mean just you and me like when we were kids"

"Y-yeah", it's not like they didn't spend time together but their conversation is being awkward a little.

"Do you want ice cream?", Minji asked.

"I'd love to", he excitedly jumped.

"Junnie is still a baby", she chuckled.

"Yahh I'm not"

"Yes you are", she teased and pinched his cheeks, "just like the crybaby you were then"

"YAHH come here! How dare you tease me", he chased her like they're still 5 years old.

He jumped on her back like a koala making her fall on the floor.

"Yahh get off from me, my back hurts"

"This is what you get teasing me", he turned her to face him.

"Yahh don't tickle me like that"

True.. he was about to tickle her but both of them remembered something as he got up and went to her kitchen to get the icecream while she sat up blushing mess.. but none of them dared to utter a word about that.

What might have happened?

"Yahh take your ice cream", Yeonjun gave her.

"Yeah and still your mint choco", she scrunched her nose in disgust.

"Yummy", he licked the spoon making her act like puking.

"Trust me it's really good"

"You eat your mint choco Mr. Mint Choco"

"And you should eat more Ms Chopstick"

"Shut up and eat your icecream", she slapped his arms lightly making him shade an invisible tear.

••🥀••
I love them being this silly
Please drop some votes, it really
motivates me to write