37: Perfect

"Minji... minjiyahh... stop...minji"

Yeonjun chased her as she ran to her room and about to close the door when he hold it stopping her.

"What happened Minji? Please talk to me", he begged, she too can feel the sadness and longing in his voice.

Minji left the door and went to the balcony backfacing him.

Yeonjun turned her and yes what he expected, she was crying. Tears are falling like a waterfall, when he cupped her face and wiped them with his thumb.

She removed his hands.

"Go away"

"I didn't come to leave you"

She looked at him, then turned, "You don't deserve a girl like me"

"Like what?", He stepped closer as she stepped back.

"A mentally sick girl! A girl who can harm others! A girl who is messed up with everything! A girl who even doesn't have a family", her voice cracked.

He smiled a little as his eyes teared up too.

"Yes I don't deserve a girl like you", he softly said as Minji sobbed, "A girl who's so beautiful, A girl who thinks of others before herself, a girl who can sacrifice her love wanting the person to be happy and a girl who isn't messed up but the perfect person inside"

She cried at his words as he hold her hands, "You're not only a girl but you're an angel for me.. how can I deserve you... I'm nothing in front of you and who said you don't have a family,  I'm your family"

"Shut up you-", she tried to say in her trembling voice, "Where you learned such pick up lines huh?"

He chuckled at her words as a tear escaped from his eyes. No not the sad tears. But the tears that made him realize, the ice inside her is melting slowly as he pulled her closer to him as she cried.

"Let it out Minji", he patted her back, "I know the I hurt you and you're sad, just let it out. You deserve better Minji"

He cupped her face to face him, "Minji you deserve better than me, but how can I live without you, you made me fall for you really hard", tears rolled down his cheek as she listened to him.

"I realised how much I love you when you were not beside me", his voice cracked, "That two months were too hard for me Minji"

He caressed her hair, "I know you deserve better but trust me Minji I don't want to spend a day without you... I really really and really like you and I don't want to let you go"

"Shut up how can you be so romantic?", she managed to say in her sniffing as he giggled.

"I found a love for me," he suddenly sang, "Darling, just dive right in and follow my lead."

"Well, I found a girl, beautiful and sweet...Oh, I never knew you were that someone waiting for me."

He slowly parted from her. He took her hand and kissed it, making her blush. By then, he took her to a waltz.

"Cause we were just kids when we fell in love, not knowing what it was. I will not give you up this time."

She eventually snuggled her face against his shirt as she can feel his heart beating as fast as her. They waltzed all over the balcony. He was sounded like an angel.

"But darling, just kiss me slow. Your heart is all I own. And in your eyes, you're holding mine."

"Baby, I'm dancing in the dark with you between my arms. Barefoot on the grass, listening to our favorite song"

It came to a point where he backed her up against the wall. He stood before her, eyes looking down lovingly to her as he smiled. His hands traveled up to her face, cupping it as he leaned closer. She pressed herself further to the wall, bracing for what's to come as she closed her eyes.

"When you said you looked a mess, I whispered underneath my breath
But you heard it.."

"Darling, you look perfect tonight."

And then he molded their lips together with a soft kiss. . .

••🥀••I'm blushing mess ㅠㅠ

••🥀••
I'm blushing mess ㅠㅠ. Save me.
Finally we came to an end of the story, wait for the epilogue♡