19: What happened

"Minji.. Minji"

She opened her eyes and saw him, whom she wants to see for the rest of her life, Choi Yeonjun. She lifted her arms and reached for his face, she didn't notice the concern in his eyes, only thing she could notice is him beside her.

Her hands caressed his cheeks, he looked at his side and then her hands before removing from his cheeks, she smiled.

"Minji are you okay now?"

She looked her side only to see the girl she hates so much now, Esther. Minji came back to her senses and saw herself on her bed, she remembered what happened before her blackout.

"Minji?", He called again and she looked at him blankly.

"I'm okay", she glanced at Esther once more and sat up on bed. "You were fainted", Yeonjun added, "How many times I've told you to eat more"

"Yeonjun?", she weakly called him as he answered, "Now what?"

"When did you return?", she asked making both of them confused..

"From where?", He asked.

"Obviously the prom! Why?", Yeonjun glanced at Esther before again looking at her as she continued, "You didn't show me your new suit yet", she pouted.

"New? What are you saying?"

"Ayyy that white one you wore few moments ago? You were looking great tho-"

"I think you had a dream Minji. Yeonjun was in his apartment and I came just few minutes ago and he's wearing this fr-"

"No Esther. Why would I lie? I-"

"Minjiahh take some rest after dinner okay?", Yeonjun hummed convincing her as she gave up explaining.

I'm sure I saw him before she thought before heading towards the dining table.

Flashback; 4 years ago,

"WHY!! Why did you do this!?", Minji's mom yelled.

BANG!

"How many times should I say????!!! Why can't you BELIEVE ME!!?"

CRASH!

Minji pulled the blanket over her and covered her ears with her hands. This is not the first time her parents fought but this is the extreme. She never heard her mom or dad breaks things in argument and truth is she is terrified.

So terrified.

Her room was locked and can't see anything what's happening outside but she can feel something misunderstanding happened.

"HOW DARE YOU CHEAT ME!?", she heard her mom as her dad replied, "WHY! I DIDN'T. I'VE SAID THAT!"

She knew her dad is a gentleman and loves her mom so much then why would he cheat her? Her mom should know it may be a misunderstanding.

BANG!

"You're hallucinating! I didn't did anything!!!!"

She knows her mom has anger issue but it is going worse nowadays. Her dad said her mom is sick. But she never felt her mom is sick and what type of sick is she. 15 years old Minji doesn't know what to do. She is just scared, so scared.

CRACK!

"Mom?", she asked nervously as the door of her room opened.

She came to her and hugged her tightly. "What happened mom?", Minji asked.

"I don't know.. I saw your dad with another woman today bu-"

"But he's home all day, today is his day off you know that and you're the one who went for shopping", Minji said caressing her mother's back as she looked at her confused.

"Me? But I'm sure I saw him before-"

Back to present,

"What happened", Yeonjun asked as Minji hugged her from behind.

"I'm scared. I had a nightmare", she replied.

Yeonjun removed her hands from him and faced her, "I'll buy you your favorite red-velvet cookies and then you'll forget about your nightmare yeah"

Her smile dropped when Esther appeared.

"Junnie let's go our music class is about to start"

From when she started to call him Junnie Minji thought. I thought I was the only one who can give him a nickname. But I guess I was wrong.

Esther pulled Yeonjun from there leaving Minji alone. "Junnie let's hangout after school"

"It's a little awkward you're calling me Junnie hehe", he chuckled awkwardly as she replied, "So what I'm your girlfriend, if your best friend can give you a nickname I also can"

"Are you jealous of her Esther?", Yeonjun raised his eyebrows teasing her.

Yes I am she thought but told, "why would I? I'm very much pretty than her don't you think?", she cupped her face and made a cute pout as he giggled at her cuteness.

"Now hangout after school okay?"

"B-But", Yeonjun remembered he promised Minji to buy her cookies but she insisted, "No buts pleeeeese. We didn't hangout over 2 weeks, you're too concerned about Minji. Don't you like me?", she pouted.

Aisshh this girl knew how to blackmail emotionally, He thought, Minji is intelligent, I guess she won't be mad at me if I'll be a little late to buy her cookies.

"Haha let's hangout. I like you", he smiled but somehow he felt that he doesn't feel anything while saying the last words. He decided to ignore it.

••🥀••Sorry if you feel boring reading this story

••🥀••
Sorry if you feel boring reading this story. Feel free to comment your thoughts, I'll accept them respectfully.