bonus chapter♡

5 years later,

"I'm busy Junnie", Minji said annoyingly as Yeonjun is taking her somewhere by pulling her hands.

"Just come with me"

"But I have to finish the presentation for the meeting"

"I'll help you, besides the meeting is still three days to go"

She pouted realizing she has no other choice but to go with him. How can she deny such a cute pouting face? He chuckled at her and took her to their car.

"And Mr. Mint Choco where are we going?", she asked crossing her hands over her chest.

"Somewhere you'll love"

"And how do you know that?"

"Because I know", he stopped the car and put on a blindfold over her eyes, "wha-"

"Shhh... it's a surprise"

As he stopped his car she can sense the breeze and sounds of the sea wave. Minji removed her slippers and felt the sand still the blindfold on.

"We are in beach", she remarked cheerfully.

"Yes we are and now come with me"

"But where are we-"

"Shhh.. just a few moments then talk as much as you want", he said as she pouted.

He stopped and went behind her as he removed the blindfold and she opened her eyes.

"WOW!"

She felt it like a dream. A beautiful decoration right in the middle of the beach with many colored fairly lights and cute heart shaped balloons, with a white table inside and two chairs.

"Do you like it?"

He asked as they went inside the decoration and she looked around and shook her head.

"I love it Junnie. Is this for me?"

"No", he said making her confused.

"It's for my future wife"

His words made her heart thump against her chest as she felt something is gonna happen.

"Look at that", Yeonjun pointed somewhere behind her as she looked but she can see nothing but darkness there, "Yeonjun there was nothin-"

As she turned her face towards him he wasn't standing in front of her, he was kneeling down spreading his arms to take her hands.

"What th-"

"Minjiahh, we know eachother for more than 22 years now and I never met any other person like you, so beautiful and kind. I love you since when we're kids you know that and we spend a lot of time together"

She overwhelmedly listened to him as he continued.

"I know I used some pick up lines before to make you happy but this time I am saying everything what is coming from myself. Minjiahh I love you so much and-"

He took out a beautiful ring from his pocket holding it in front of her, "and I think this is the time I should confess"

She took a deep sigh as her heart never became at its normal beating. She was lost in his words.