• well played •

Disclaimer and side note:

Literally no plot, just pure smut.

(Also: Always use a condom, guys! In this story Anakin and Y/N are free of STDs. Y/N is taking hormones which help to prevent strong periods, so that she can concentrate on missions. Those hormones, very conveniently, also prevent pregnancies.🤠)

5600 words

---

“Why, do you wanna leave? Don’t tell me you do.”, he smirked at me, although I was sure he knew what I was trying to say.

 “I could use a bit of fresh air is all I’m saying.”, I defended. Luckily, Anakin played along with my excuse and didn’t question my answer- but his smirk never wore off.

“Well, if that is so, we should get out of here. I would absolutely hate for you to get a headache from all the noise in here.”

With that, Anakin signalled for the server and settled the bill for our two drinks, before we made our way towards the exit of the Starlight Lounge. As we stepped out onto the landing pad, the cool night breeze embraced us once again, carrying with it the distant sounds of the city below. Quickly, as if we couldn’t leave this place fast enough, we climbed back into our little ship and took off into the night.

It didn’t take long then, until Anakin’s hand made a reappearance on my thigh. By now I was seriously wondering if there was some sort of magnetic attraction emanating from my legs that made him want to touch them so much.

“You were walking towards our ship rather purposefully for just wanting to get some ‘fresh air’.”, Anakin said in a challenging tone.
“So, what’s your real mission, Y/N?”

“Well, you were the one who asked for the bill, so I assumed we weren’t gonna go back in. You see, I’m not the one who’s on a mission here.”, I stated and smiled to myself, knowing I won this argument. But of course, Anakin didn’t let it go.

“I paid the bill so that the servers wouldn’t think we’d do a runner when we walked out. How would they know that you just wanted to quickly get some fresh air?”, he defended.

“Oh don’t tell me you would care about what the servers think, Anakin.”

“You’re right. I don’t. But since I know that you care about such things, I wanted to calm your nerves and pay before we walked out.”

“Calm my nerves? Don’t fool yourself.”, I shot back, trying to maintain a playful tone while his hand continued its assault on me. The sensation of his touch was electric, and it took all my willpower not to let it distract me.

Anakin chuckled, his voice low and seductive.

"I’m definitely not fooling myself for believing you’re on a mission though.”

My cheeks flushed with a mixture of embarrassment and excitement.

"Well, you know...", I stammered, trying to regain my composure, "Even if I wanted to leave instead of just getting some fresh air- I simply thought a change of location would keep things... I don’t know, interesting.”

While I wished, Anakin would pay more attention to the traffic, his gaze only intensified, and his hand moved higher up my thigh, causing me to catch my breath.

"Interesting, huh? I must admit, you have a way of making things very interesting, Y/N.”

I tried to hide my growing desire, maintaining a fake smile as I answered.
"Thanks, Anakin. And also thanks for paying for the drinks- you know, that part of YOUR mission. It was a really nice gesture.”