14. Theia.

Theia ignored the regret pounding into her head as she pulled Nyx closer. If she was going to die tomorrow, she'd at least let out her hatred for the male in the form of self pleasure. That's what it was, at his teeth tore at her bottom lip and their heavy breaths mixed with the desperate kissing- hatred.

Nyx reached around her shoulders, tearing at the buttons on her sweater. Theia gripped his bearded jaw, tilting his head to the side as she ran her tongue along his throat. He grew impatient, tearing the sweater from her body entirely. Theia's skin burned from the pressure, but it only encouraged her more. Her nails dug into his skin, her teeth biting down on his pulse as he reached for his own shirt.

"You're not staying long enough for that. Just leave it on," she panted against his ear. Nyx groaned and took her by the waist, hoisting her onto his hips. Theia moaned at the sensation of his hard length against her, despite the clothing between them. Her dignity was destroyed the moment his tongue touched her skin. Theia didn't care anymore. She could hate herself tonight, only to die tomorrow. Rhysand wouldn't give up his secrets for her pathetic life.

Nyx stumbled through her sitting room, his hand reaching out and grasping the doorframe as Theia tore at his beard to bring his lips to hers. Kissing him was euphoric. She hated how good it felt, how good he tasted. The remnant of whiskey was on his tongue, and Theia devoured it.

"I hate you so much," Theia spoke against his tongue. Nyx chuckled as he stumbled into her bedroom.

"You're so fucking pretty when you lie to me."

He dropped her onto the bed, his hands immediately going to the waist of her pants. He tore them down her legs, hurrying to rip her boots from her feet. Theia was grateful that he didn't prolong this; she couldn't handle the small talk and slow kisses. He lowered his head, his tongue tracing a line up the center of her stomach. Theia moaned, arching her back at the sensual touch.

"Fuck, you sound so pretty, too," Nyx cooed, his teeth nipping at the fabric over her breasts. His hands slipped behind her, tearing apart the clasp and pulling the straps down her arms. He threw the fabric against the wall and took her breast into his mouth. Theia gasped, her eyes screwing shut when his tongue flicked her pebbled breasts. His length drove against her, making the pounding in her head grow heavier.

Her hands slid over his shoulders, clawing at the shirt. Nyx pulled his mouth from her, tearing at the buttons of his shirt again. Theia opened her eyes, staring up at him as she panted. His eyes roamed over her bare body as he pulled the shirt off, his hands dropping to massage her thighs.

She was entranced. Her eyes ran over every dip and curve of his muscle, the heat in her lower belly growing insatiable. He was more beautiful than ever- the kind of beautiful that was dangerous to be enraptured by. His swollen lips were parted, heavy breaths taking him captive as he studied her body. His neatly trimmed beard carved out his jaw in a way that made him look ethereal. His hands lifted to his pants, undoing the belt as he stared down at her.

Theia sat up on her elbows, watching his hands move. The thick fingers were chased by veins that bulged from his skin, leading up his arms. Her mouth went dry when he finally shoved his pants down his body. Her eyes were glued to the length settled against his stomach as he kicked his own boots off. Had he gotten bigger? She swallowed, lifting her eyes to his face. Nyx was looking down at her, a knowing smirk on his lips.

"Don't worry, it'll fit. It did before," he teased, stroking himself as he dropped to his knees. Theia wanted to watch as his mouth closed around her core, but her head dropped back with a loud moan as his tongue ran up her. It wasn't a male feasting, nothing like he used to do when he chased her growing orgasm. This was punishing with his teeth biting down on her nerves and his tongue pushing into her.