25. Theia.

There was nothing that felt as free as this moment. Theia swam, sipping beneath the water and rising above. Elysen was with her, laughing each time Theia's hair was stuck in her face. She'd never had a friend before, not like this. It was rare to have someone to talk to, laugh with, and just enjoy their time.

Elysen waved for Theia to follow her before she started swimming upstream. Theia followed, kicking her feet to power her body forward. As more fae came into view, her eyes widened. She wasn't prudent, but she had never seen so many naked bodies in one place. Nyx wasn't lying when he said most of them swam naked. Speaking of Nyx, Theia glanced around the river for him as Elysen swam up to two males and a female. Her eyes scanning the bank, widening when she found him.

Her cheeks flushed, unable to look away. Nyx was on his back, a female's head bobbing between his thighs as another sat on his face. Theia watched his hands gripping the female's rear as she rolled her hips and cried out. Mother, why was he doing that so publicly? Theia snapped her eyes to the rest of the lake, noticing then that he was not the only one. Everywhere. There were males, females, everyone was kissing and touching and fucking.

"Elysen," Theia croaked, body turning in the water as she took in the sights. Elysen turned, quirking a brow.

"What's wrong?"

"Does- Does everyone do this? Do you see this?" She asked, motioning towards the groups. There weren't just couples, there was entire groups of fae with mouths and hands on each other.

"Oh, of course! I forgot you're from another court! We see intimacy and pleasure as a self right. You'll find it often, but sex is simply just a beautiful way to share our bodies and feel good. Don't be surprised! Bodies aren't meant to be hidden, we allow ourselves to be seen, and if it sparks arousal, we act on it," Elysen explained, shrugging as she kept herself floating.

Theia brought her bottom lip between her teeth, glancing around. Her mind tried to fight against it, but she brought her eyes back to Nyx. The female who had been pleasing him was now climbing onto his lap and lowering herself onto his length. The one on his mouth had turned around, leaning forward and kissing the one bouncing on his cock.

Theia couldn't breathe. She stared at them, heat building low in her belly. She was ashamed to feel that way about Nyx, about the females on him, but she couldn't help it. Suddenly, the fabric on her skin felt too thick, too close.

"Do you enjoy watching them?" Elysen asked softly, making Theia suck in a breath. She nodded, watching Nyx's length slide in and out of the female. She wanted to feel him, she wanted to be the one riding him.

"Come here," a male's voice was low in her ear. A hand slid over her belly, a finger slipping under the fabric on her hips. Theia inhaled sharply, body stiff but she let him move her to the bank, her eyes still on Nyx. Her blood burned, her skin tingling.

"Theia, if you want him, imagine that Almos is him," Elysen murmured. Theia hadn't even realized she had joined them. The male, Almos, tugged Theia's arm as he climbed up the bank. Theia turned her eyes to him, taking in his golden skin and dark hair. He grinned at her as he laid on his back, and then his face twisted in pleasure. Theia turned to look at Elysen, who was already on her knees, taking Almos into her mouth.

Her heart started racing, hands shaking as her eyes shot to Nyx. She'd been with plenty of people, two at a time or alone, but never like this. Never surrounded by at least a hundred others, not beside a male she had once loved. Something deep within her wanted Nyx's approval, his reassurance that she would be alright. He didn't even look her way. His eyes were screwed shut, mouth focused on the female above him.

Fingers grazed her leg, hooking the back of her knee and tugging her down. Theia gasped, dropping down. Almos moaned as he tugged on the wet fabric of her swimming clothes, trying to get access. Theia's eyes shot to Nyx again, a cry bubbling in her throat when he threw his head back against the grass and let out a moan.