S E V E N

"You said SLT's was cancelled, I have to be at work soon

"You said SLT's was cancelled, I have to be at work soon." Darren whined as Amerie walked by, preparing for our class exercise. "I love you." Quinni reassured her. "Remember that you're loved." I said with a smile. Poor Amerie, if people didn't dislike her before they definitely will now.

She continued to wind the yarn around the group standing in the middle of the classroom, awkwardly shifting in and out of people. Spider yanked the band I'd given Amerie off her wrist. "Don't even think about coming tonight." He said sternly, snapping it onto the girls wrist who stood next to him.

Woodsy began to explain the exercise about how the game represents a sext and how it can spread across the web. "I want you to move those toilet rolls around the string, Amerie and Daisie will try to get them." I huffed softly and began following the toilet roll around, getting caught up between the people and the string.

The roll stopped in front of Ant, and I stepped in front of him quickly. He looked at me, a sneaky smile crept onto his face. I reached for the roll before he pushed it along the string, causing me to lean quickly in an attempt to grab it. I tripped over Ant's foot and quickly lost my balance, shutting my eyes tightly, I prepared myself to hit the floor...

But I didn't.

Instead, a pair of strong hands latched around my arms, squeezing the bare flesh of my upper arm gingerly and pulled me up. I lifted my head to see Spider, in a nimble reaction, had stopped me from falling straight onto my face. My heart was racing from the adrenaline of thinking I was about to fall and so I let out a soft sigh of relief. We stared at eachother for a moment, which turned into moments. Plural. It felt like eternity.

I've felt these hands before.

Spider opened his mouth to say something, but Ant had swiftly come over and interrupted whatever Spider was prepared to say. "Oh geez, I'm so sorry, ay' you alright?" Ant asked, placing a hand on my shoulder. Spider quickly let go off my arms and stuffed his hands into his pockets, turning his back to me quickly. I turned to Ant, and laughed quietly.

"Yeah, yeah course. Don't be sorry! That was definitely my fault." I replied, and he breathed a sigh of relief. "Great." As Ant spoke, the bell rang signalling the end of SLTs. "I'll see you tonight?" He asked, his hand running from my shoulder to my forearm before falling off my skin completely. I nodded with a sheepish smile, he nodded in reply and left to collect his bag from his table.

I turn my head to where Spider had been standing, but he had already left the room. It sounded so bizarre, but... I had felt those hands before, his skin was familiar and the way he looked at me just then... I'd seen it before, He almost looked apprehensive about the situation.

I laughed at myself, brushing it off. Now I was definitely overthinking it.

I approached Dusty's house, wearing baggy blue patchwork jeans and a backless white top, rhinestone chains cascading around my back

I approached Dusty's house, wearing baggy blue patchwork jeans and a backless white top, rhinestone chains cascading around my back. Stupidly, I'd decided to take a nap after school and was now late, meaning I'd have to make an entrance on my own. The security guard checked my band and ushered me through the front door.

Walking through the purple-lit house, I couldn't see Darren or Amerie anywhere and i knew Quinni wouldn't be finished with her date with Sasha quite yet. I walked into the kitchen, catching my attention was Ant and Dusty doing shots of tequila at the counter. "Daisie!" Ant called me over.

"Hey Ant, hey Dusty." I greeted them kindly, Ant propping his arm over my shoulder as I approached the counter. "Spider." I hummed quickly, acknowledging his presence. He hummed back, pouring another 3 shots. "Care to join us in a shot? Or a frothy?" He asked, grabbing a beer from the counter.

"I'll take a shot." I shrugged, making the boys visibly surprised. "Damn Piggott, since that incest map you've really come out ya shell ay'" Dusty chuckled, nudging my shoulder. "Rack off." I laughed, taking the shot Dusty had handed me, Spider quickly took his shot and walked away from the counter without a word. Ant counted us down and we did the shot, Before he gestures me to open my mouth so he could squeeze lime juice onto my tongue. "Good on ya'! Another?" Dusty asked, though he was already halfway pouring them.

"Are you nervous Dusty?" I asked. He already seemed pretty tipsy, and he seemed like he wasn't planning on slowing down anytime soon. "Fuckin' shittin' myself Cunt!" He shouted over the music, making me burst into a fit of giggles. I took the shot quickly and slammed the glass onto the table with a face of disgust.

damn, 4%.

Checking my phone, i huffed, annoyed. I must of forgot to charge it while I was napping. "Dusty do ya' have somewhere I can charge my phone?" I asked, and he nodded. "Yeah just down that hall, last door on the right. My bedroom. Don't be too long though, we go on in 10 minutes!" He said, the liquid confidence clearly kicking in.

Darren and Amerie were still nowhere to be found, and I started to get worried, I quickly sent them a text before making my way through the crowd and into the bedroom, shutting the door behind me. I laid down on my front across the bed, plugging my phone into the charging lead next to the pillow.

I sat there for a moment, crossing my legs, swinging them behind me as I leant my chin on the palm of my hand. His room was pretty basic, like most teenage boy  rooms really, but it had a little personality. As I scanned my eyes around, someone had opened the door.

"Jesus! What are you doing in here?"

Oh, Amazing, the person I was so desperately aching to see.

"Dusty said I could charge my phone... what do you want?" I asked, glancing to the door frame to see Spider standing there with a beer in his hand. He looked me over for a short time, before making his way toward the night stand. "I left my guitar pick." He mumbled, picking it up from the table.

As he started to make his way out of the room, he stuffed his guitar pick into his back pocket. As he took his hand out the pocket, a small folded up piece of paper fell out. I shot up, and nabbed the paper from the floor, Spider was already out the door by the time I caught up to him. I quickly took his wrist in my hand to grab his attention. "Spider." I said, he turned around quickly, my hand latched around his wrist.

He looked at me, eyebrows furrowed with concern. I thought for a moment. He'd been awful to me, why not be a little bit nosey? I balled up the paper tightly into my fist and decided to hang onto it. We stood there for a moment, before we'd noticed what was happening. He snatched his arm from my grip and his face screwed up. "What's wrong with you?" He questioned, confused why I'd stopped him for, apparently, no reason. Though he didn't give me the usual glare of death that I knew all too well, he seemed almost a little bit sincere with his question.

Morally, I wouldn't do something like this and it felt pretty wrong holding onto whatever it was, It could of been a shopping list for all I knew. But he wasn't a good person, so why should I be doing good deeds for him?

"You, uh, nothing." I stumbled over my words, causing him to screw up his face more, this time the glare I knew coming to show. I quickly retreated into Dusty's bedroom and shut the door in Spider's face, leaving him wondering. I stuffed the paper into the front pocket of my jeans and grabbed my phone.

"20% will do I s'pose" I said to myself, taking the lead out and putting it back where I found it. On my phone read a text for Darren.

Toilet emergency 101!
- Darren