Smile|Bill Kaulitz

His brown eyes were watching a girl sitting with headphones on her head, probably listening to some kind of music.

He was looking at her and analyzed her every move, he needed to know something about her because she is as quiet as a mouse and no one knows anything about her.

"Hi" Bill impatiently walked over to the girl and sat down next to her.

Her beautiful hair fell over her shoulders, only the corner of her nose was visible as hair hid her angelic face.

The girl did not notice the guy, so she simply browsed the Internet, thinking of how to get home as soon as possible.

"What are you listening to?" Bill asked not realizing that she couldn't hear him while listening to the music.

"You know, these sweatpants and hoodie suit you, they look really nice on you" Bill laughed as he watched the girl who still hadn't realized that Bill was next to her and Bill just sat there confused wondering why she was ignoring him.

"Did you know it's rude to ignore people?" Bill asked and the girl finally felt something next to her, she looked up to see a guy with long black hair. "You should know..."

"Excuse me?" The girl took off her headphones and asked the guy who seemed to be talking to himself.

"Ah, you finally stopped ignoring me when I started talking about manners" Bill rolled his eyes in offense, but he wasn't angry or anything.

"I'm wearing headphones?" The girl asked with a raised eyebrow and showed the boy her headphones.

Bill's face changed and he blushed feeling ashamed. At this moment, he was thinking about how to get out of here and never appear to her again, but after gathering courage, he just smiled at her.

"So tell me, how are you?" Bill asked turning his body fully towards her and she just shrugged and locked the phone as she realized Bill wasn't leaving her side now.

"Okay" she answered shortly not wanting to have a long conversation with someone.

Y/N was never talkative, she was always quiet, she's just shy and an introvert.

"I'm fine too" Bill replied even though he could feel the girl trying to avoid him.

The two sat in silence,
Y/N looking at the school walls, Bill still keeping his eyes on her as he saw her playing nervously with her fingers.

"Want to hear a funny story that happened to me?" Bill asked.
Y/N nodded and Bill cheered like a little kid.

"So I was running yesterday and I tripped over a branch and fell down and the dirt went right up my nose and I had to wash my mouth for an hour" Bill laughed but immediately frowned when he didn't get any reaction from Y/N. He just wanted to make her laugh, to see Y/N smile grace her face.

"I knew it wasn't funny" Bill chuckled softly scratching the back of his head unsure of what to say. He felt awkward, constrained that he couldn't understand Y/N at all.

"Yeah" Y/N said after a sigh. "It's sad, not funny"

"Why have I never seen you smile before? You're always so calm and focused" Bill asked and Y/N shrugged her shoulders, she didn't know what to say to him.

"I bet you have the most beautiful smile in the world" the boy smiled at the girl thinking that she would do the same but his beautiful words didn't affect her.

"Mhm" Y/N muttered as she nodded again. For her, this conversation was the most awkward she's ever had in her life, she didn't understand why Bill is talking to her, after all, they're just classmates who don't talk very often.

The bell rang throughout the school announcing that it was time for class. Y/N got up and gathered her things and headed for the classroom, but Bill followed her.

"Wait Y/N, I…" and suddenly Bill slipped on the slippy stairs and tripped over, grabbing
Y/N too, she lost her balance and fell with Bill.

Groaning in pain, the two teenagers laughed as they held each other's knees.

"I was right, you really do have the most beautiful smile in the world" Bill gave Y/N a smile as he looked at
Y/N's smile. Y/N blushed and patted Bill on the shoulder as she got off of him and helped him to get up.

~Saturn☆

Req from @/notcharli

I really tried to write this one shot well, but I don't know how I did, I just hope you liked it. <33 Sorry if it's not what you expected. <33