Secret|Bill Kaulitz

IT WAS MY SISTER'S IDEA SO DON'T ATTACK ME FOR THIS ONE SHOT (thank you sistah🤞)

Everyone has secrets they keep locked deep inside their heads. Bill was no exception, he had a lot of secrets, but Y/N knew about them all…

Except for one, he had a big secret that he's been keeping to himself since the beginning of their relationship.

Y/N knew Bill was a drug dealer but that didn't bother her, she wasn't innocent herself, she had big troubles with bad people and only Bill could save her from danger.

Y/N didn't know how he did it, but if she was in danger because of someone, Bill would make sure that person wouldn't bother her again. And it confused
Y/N because Bill never said what he does that makes those people disappear like a book off a shelf. That was his secret that she doesn't know.

"Bill! Fuck, I'm in trouble" Y/N burst into the house with a bloody cheek, taking deep breaths trying to catch her breath.

"What happened?" Grabbing Y/N's hand, Bill led her into the living room and quickly checked through the window to see if anyone was following her. "Explain"

"Remember that person who came in here for those drugs? You made a mistake Bill, you gave him the wrong one and a low dose" Y/N shivered and wiped her bloody cheek while Bill closed the windows and did the same with curtains.

"Calm down, everything will be fine" Bill sighed as he grabbed Y/N and pulled her close, hugging her tightly and kissing her forehead.

Y/N was surprised that Bill wasn't angry, she thought that Bill would really snap and call her off, that she had gotten herself into yet another trouble. But Bill was too calm, so calm that the calmness was even frightened Y/N.

Bill always remained calm in any situation and Y/N didn't understand it. Y/N had never seen him angry, he had never yelled at her, never raised his voice at her, not even a little bit. Y/N knew there was something behind that calmness because the calmest people are the most dangerous.

"Go sweetie, fix your wounds and go to our room, get some rest, okay?" Bill whispered with a deep sigh and after squeezing her a little in his arms he released her kissing her lips.

Y/N obeyed Bill and after treating her wounds, she went to their bedroom.
Y/N heard rustling sounds in the living room but knew it was just Bill with drugs so she closed her tired eyes and fell asleep on the soft bed, not for long of course.

The rustling sound grew louder and louder, waking Y/N from her dream heaven. She could hear Bill's voice shouting at something. The sound was coming from the basement, where Y/N is forbidden to go because of the drugs.

Another strange thing that confused Y/N…she wasn't allowed to go near the basement, she wasn't even allowed near the door, it was strictly forbidden. But there are only drugs, so she didn't know why she was forbidden to go there, and the desire to look into the basement was simply too overwhelming.

Unable to take Bill's yells anymore, she went downstairs, a little hesitant as she approached the basement door...what if there wasn't just drugs...

"Fuck" Y/N whispered as she took a deep breath and opened the basement door which was surprisingly unlocked.

Blood…blood everywhere…that's what Y/N saw first. Bill's eyes were burning with anger, there was blood on his face, he was covered in blood, but it wasn't his blood...

"Bill…" Y/N said as she saw the corpse lying at Bill's feet and a wave of fear went through her body. "No, that can't be true"

"Y/N, you shouldn't have shown up here" Bill was startled when he heard Y/N's voice. The look in his eyes went from full of anger to gentle again as soon as he caught sight of a pale Y/N who was leaning against the door frame and holding her hand to her mouth to keep herself from throwing up.

"You killed him" there was fear in her voice, fear of Bill, for the first time she was afraid of Bill. "No, I'm dreaming"

"Y/N, honey-" Bill moved closer to Y/N so he could hold her close and comfort her.

"Don't come near me!" The girl cried, unable to control the tears that wanted to escape from her eyes.

"Y/N, wait!" Bill yelped as Y/N started running to hide from Bill.

Bill chased her all the way to their bedroom,
Y/N wanted to slam the door and lock herself in the room, but Bill stuck his foot between the threshold so she couldn't hide from him.

"Listen to me, Y/N" Bill said with a sigh as he grabbed the doorknob, smearing it with blood and forced the door open.

"Do not touch me!" Y/N panicked pulling away from Bill as he kept getting closer to her, reaching his bloody hands towards her.

He looked awful, and she just wanted to get away from Bill, it made her feel sick, uncomfortable in her own body.

"Don't be afraid of me
Y/N, I won't do anything to you, everything will be fine, I promise"

Bill grabbed Y/N as she was about to run through the open door and held her tightly against him.

"Don't be afraid of me, I won't hurt you" Bill whispered into Y/N's ear as she felt shivers travel through her body. "I'm only doing this for your safety Y/N. He hurt you, I had to protect you, that's the life of a drug dealer"

"No, please, you can't do that" Y/N sobbed into his tight embrace. She didn't want to believe it, but the blood on Bill, the corpse in the basement...It was the truth, she had to believe it, to accept that truth.

"Calm down, I won't hurt you, I promise" Bill slowly let go of Y/N, trusting her that she wouldn't try to run away.
"I'm so sorry for keeping it a secret, but if you had known all this time, your life would be in danger, and I don't want that, so I'm trying to protect you"

"By killing those people?" Y/N choked back tears.

"I'm only doing this to protect you" Bill smiled softly. "You'll always be safe with me, so if you trust me, come to me"

Y/N stared at Bill and hesitantly walked up to him and hugged him.

"It's my secret Y/N, now you know it"

~Saturn☆

Haha, the wagner soldier group are 5 kilometers away from the border of Lithuania, it was already said  officially on the news, oh, how I love sharing the borders with Belarus and Kaliningrad.😍