Toxic|Tom Kaulitz

Y/N was putting on her makeup while looking at the time and getting nervous, she and Tom are late for Bill's and her friend's engagement party and she hasn't done her makeup yet. And she accidentally smudged her cheek with mascara from exhaustion.

"We're late, can you hurry up?" Tom asked as he sighed and spin the car keys on his finger.

"Can you shut up? I know we're late!" Yelled Y/N through tears. She always cries when she gets mad.

Tom slowly approached her and wiped the tears from her eyes and cheeks, smearing mascara not only on her cheeks but also on her eyes.

"Tom! What have you done!" Y/N yelled again, hiding her face in her hands, unable to bear the feeling of exhaustion anymore.

Tom rolled his eyes and pulled away from Y/N. Tom doesn't understand her, she's a woman, men don't understand women and their mood swings.

"Okay, it's going to be okay if we will get there late, right? Because it's their party, not mine"
Y/N rolled her eyes, laughing in despair. "What am I talking about, Tom? I don't understand. I promised her to be the first to show up at their party, and we're late."

Y/N covered her face with her hands again as she began to complain while Tom stood behind her with his mouth hanging open not knowing what to say to her because she was completely out of her mind.

"Okay, and? She'll understand you. Maybe you're on your period? There's something about your mood swings…I don't know, Y/N"

"You don't understand! Bill is going to be mad at us for being late to their engagement party" Y/N took a deep breath and exhaled. "We can go, I'll do my makeup in the car"

Tom was looking at her like she was really out of her mind, but he was used to that by now, he knew everything about her and her strange mood swings.

•••

"Where have you been? You're late" Bill said as he pushed his way past the security guards as he saw Y/N and Tom park their car in the lot next to Bill's car.

"Sorry, I didn't get ready in time" Y/N said getting out of the car and giving her boyfriend's brother a soft smile.

"You accept your fault for the first time" Tom rolled his eyes as he also got out of the car and locked it.

"And you always have something to add? Maybe keep your mouth shut"
Y/N hissed and ran past the guards into the hall where the guests were already gathered.

The hall was huge, everyone fit in without a problem, and the hall was decorated with black balloons and black rain garlands, Y/N felt proud because she had prepared everything.

Y/N's eyes drifted towards the commotion of people and right in the middle of the commotion she saw her friend dancing and enjoying the frenzy of the engagement party. Pushing through the crowd, Y/N hugged her friend tightly.

"Y/N! I've been waiting for you!" Y/N's friend shouted with a laugh.

"Well I'm here so I think it's time to start the real party" Y/N winked.

As Y/N said so it happened, everyone sat around the table, making a circle with a glass full of alcohol, whatever their hearts desired.

Y/N's head was spinning, laughter coming from her lips as Tom held her tightly to him, Toms jealousy wanting to spill over the edges as she talked to some friend of hers who wouldn't leave Y/N alone and Y/N didn't even resist. It drove Tom crazy. He needed her attention and he knew how to get it.

"Bill, do you have any drugs?" Tom asked loud enough for Y/N to hear as she laughed at her friend's stupid jokes.

"I have weed, LSD, and I know you have cocaine in your car" Bill said with a shrug.

"Shall we go outside? It's getting boring, we need something more" Tom smirked looking at Y/N who had already turned her attention to the two brothers who were chatting.

"Tom don't you dare, we're going home" Y/N hissed as Tom let go of her torso and walked outside with Bill with a wink. Y/N wanted to go along but her friend grabbed her arm.

"You shouldn't ruin your mood just because of him, let's go to dance" her friend laughed as he led Y/N to the middle of the hall holding her gently by the waist. "Your relationship is toxic"

"I know but we love each other" Y/N sighed with a smile.

"It's too bad you're with him, if you were with me it would be better and a lot easier for you than with Tom, maybe we'd even have a kid by now"
Y/N's friend leaned over and whispered in Y/N's ear and she pulled away from the guy feeling uncomfortable.

Tom and Bill soon returned, looking a lot worse than they already had. Y/N didn't know what Tom was on at first, but after seeing his energetic movements, she knew it was cocaine.

Y/N lost her last bit of nerve and grabbed Tom's hand apologizing to Bill and his girlfriend for leaving early but they realized it would be better for Tom.

•••

"Sleep Tom" Y/N sighed laying down next to Tom but he just pulled his hands away from her.

"What is it Tom?" Y/N let out a deep sigh. He suddenly became cold to her.

"You're a whore, you probably would have let that moron take you to some room where he could have done you" Tom hissed as he turned away from her.

"What? What are you talking about?! Are you crazy?!" Y/N groaned feeling insulted. She's not like that, she wouldn't treat Tom like that.

"You're trying to defend yourself?! I saw you both laughing and flirting! Stop lying to me! I can't stand your lies!" Tom was suddenly on top of her, holding her hands tightly against the bed so she wouldn't resist.

"Tom, stop talking like that! I didn't do anything and get off me!" Y/N cried out as she felt him squeeze her arms tightly.

"How am I supposed to know you didn't do anything?!" Tom screamed and squeezed her hands so that there was even a crack sound.

"Because I'm loyal to you!" Y/N winced in pain. She was glad that her bones only made crack noise and didn't break.

"Loyal to me? You know why you're loyal to me? Because I can only make you feel pleasure, no one else" his tone changed from rough to sensual.
Y/N didn't understand how Tom went from angry to turned on. Probably because of drugs.

"You're pervert Tom" Y/N rolled her eyes but she liked it…

"You like it" Tom smirked leaning into her starting to kiss her neck. "You desire me..."

Y/N giggled and suddenly their night was dull but memorable.

~Saturn☆

I'm not publishing one shot according to my time, but I'm at work right now and I have nothing to do.