Feelings|Bill Kaulitz

[WARNINGS: None.]

Bill stared at the white wall that was lit only by the moon, a dull but comfortable aura. At least it gave some comfort to the confused boy. He tossed and turned, looked for all kinds of positions in which he could fall asleep peacefully, and turned on music just to distract his thoughts.

It's been two years, mistake after mistake, and he still can't understand why it's so hard for him to look at her and tell her everything that's going on in his heart. This is more difficult than he thought.

Bill knows that Y/N won't forgive him after those hurtful words because he is afraid of his own feelings.

'You talked to me, but I didn't listen to you because I'm not interested.' What kind of fool would say that to a girl he likes?

'I didn't even want you.' Bill wanted her more than anything, so why does he say such hurtful words and then torture himself with his feelings.

Y/N had stopped trying for Bill a long time ago. She wasn't relevant anymore, and she didn't need his pathetic attention. At least, that's how the poor girl tried to fool herself.

'It's too late, Bill. You had two years'. Y/N sighed, and why did she say that sarcastically after he started showing attention, trying to communicate with her? Well, Y/N was afraid of getting hurt again. She doesn't want to think about him anymore, so she has to act cold and untouchable.

Bill stood up, his hands shaking, but enough of avoiding his feelings. The guy put on his clothes and took the car keys. His feelings will open up, and he won't care if Y/N rejects him, but at least Y/N will know the truth.

-

Y/N sat on the windowsill drinking sweet tea, looking at the moon, sighing. Her thoughts raced one after the other, fear and uncertainty.

Y/N sighed again but quickly frowned and stood from the windowsill when she saw a car pull into her yard and out of the car came...Bill.

"What the hell is he doing here?" Y/N asked herself and grabbed her robe, covering her body. Y/N quickly ran downstairs and opened the back door, stepping outside.

"It's three in the morning!" Y/N scowled, crossing her arms over her chest, resuming her cold expression as if Bill's appearance hadn't given her warm feelings.

"Will you...listen to me?" Bill asked cautiously, fearing Y/N's answer. Y/N always listened to him, but he never listened to her. And his guilt screamed at him that he was the only one to blame.

-

Bill was sitting on the roof looking up at the stars, Y/N by his side, watching the already slowly rising sun. Bill didn't know where to start, how to say the words that kept going through his head.

"I know it's too late but...Y/N, I know I said was that I didn't like you or that I didn't want you..." Bill said after a long awkward silence that was killing them both. "I was afraid. I was very afraid because I'm completely miserable, I treated you like you were an empty space, but you're not."

"I already told you, Bill. It's too late, but you probably didn't listen to me like always." Y/N looked down at her shaking hands. Oh, if only she wouldn't make the mistake of her ego. "You're a liar, and I can't trust you. You've lied to me many times before."

"I know! I know Y/N! That's why I'm here, to right my wrongs, to apologize for my lies. Please, Y/N. I...I want..." Bill stammered, his words stuck in his throat. "You are very important to me."

Y/N sighed, hearing that she was important to him. But can Y/N trust him...after everything, he said to her when she was trying so hard!

"I'm stupid, I'm afraid of my feelings, I'm acting as stupid as ever, but it's all because you...you just confuse me!" Bill didn't even want to say it. Well, that's somewhat true, but he meant something else entirely.

"Don't start blaming me when the problem is you!" Y/N yelled as she turned to Bill.

"I don't blame you" Bill groaned, shaking his head. Gosh, what's wrong with him.

"So what do you want from me?! Why are you here?!" Y/N blurted out, no longer understanding anything Bill was saying.

"Because I want you, damn it. I'm obsessed with you and I can't stop thinking about you. All I can think about is you! How I want you by my side!" Bill shouted, finally confessing to his friend. Finally, his feelings are open. "Please."

"I don't know if I can" Y/N whispered after hearing Bill's words. It made her think deeply and wonder if she could trust him after everything. But her heart was beating fast, no matter how hard she tried to suppress her feelings, she couldn't. Her heart will always go to Bill.

"I'll wait for you. I promise." Bill said and his hands slid to Y/N's shoulders and pulled her close. Y/N bit her bottom lip as she felt Bill's body against hers.

"I'll come back to you. I promise." Y/N whispered, resting her head on his shoulder.

How strange. Y/N was the one who promised Bill two years ago that she would wait for him, and he promised that he would come back to her when the time was right.

Fate is a funny thing because no one knows when something will change.

[Moonlight]

Lmfao.