Test|Tom Kaulitz

Y/N's morning started normally, the same routine as always, shower, breakfast and tea time chats with her boyfriend and her boyfriend's brother.

"You put sugar in it?" Y/N asked as she crossed her legs on the soft chair, leaned back and took a sip of her bitter black tea.

"Who puts sugar in black tea?" Bill asked in disgust, like it was the most cruel thing in the world.

"Me" Y/N hissed with a frown and took another sip of her tea which definitely didn't have any sugar in it since Tom forgot to put it. "Tom, I'm telling you for the hundredth time that I drink it with two sugar cubes"

"I was in a rush today, sorry baby" Tom smiled as he kissed Y/N softly.

Y/N suddenly felt dizzy as she kissed Tom and she knew it was time to get away from Tom while she still could. Pushing Tom aside, Y/N put her hand over her mouth and ran out of the terrace to the house.

"You pissed off Y/N with your kisses" Bill laughed mocking Tom who just sat gaping and feeling insulted. It wasn't Tom's kiss that made Y/N sick, it was just her morning sickness that she didn't think anything bad about, maybe she ate something bad.

At least that's how Y/N tried to calm herself, even though her inner voice told her that she should take the pregnancy test that she bought just to be careful. Y/N didn't think anything bad either, as every pregnancy test came back negative, much to the delight of Y/N and Tom. They didn't plan to have children until at least twenty-five, and they're only eighteen, so they have a lot of time to prepare for it and decide whether they want children in the future.

But no one asks if Tom and Y/N want children, it happens as it happens, the child appears unexpectedly and there are only two decisions. Give birth or have an abortion.

-

After wiping away her tears, Y/N washed her face with cold water, rubbed her eyes to hide her crying and went to the terrace with a serious expression on her face.

"Tom I want to talk to you" Y/N said coldly and Tom got worried...does she want to break up?

Tom nodded wordlessly and followed Y/N into the house before Bill playfully rolled his eyes realizing what Y/N wanted to talk about. She went to the bathroom to throw up more and more often, she said she was always tired, any fool would understand what Y/N was going through, but Tom was probably an advanced fool who didn't understand.

"Y/N please don't break up with me" Tom began to beg, he was about to get down on his knees in front of his girlfriend just so they wouldn't break up. "I'll do anything, please"

"You're absolutely crazy Tom!" Y/N scolded Tom for even thinking about it, Y/N would never break up with Tom in the first place, she loves him too much to break his heart like that.

Tom let out a sigh of relief as he put his hand on his chest, laughing a little at how worried he was for nothing.

Y/N felt those bitter, warm tears pooling in her eyes again as she held her hands behind her back.

"Which hand?"

"What games are we playing?" Tom raised an eyebrow playfully as if expecting a surprise. "Right"

Y/N nodded as Tom guessed which hand. With her whole body shaking, Y/N clenched her hand and showed Tom her right hand.

"Oh shit..."

Y/N burst into tears at this, knowing that Tom saying something like that didn't mean anything good, but if Tom decided to leave her, she would accept it.

"Don't cry" Tom hugged Y/N tightly, running his hand through her hair. "Everything is fine"

"No Tom" Y/N cooed into Tom's shoulder clutching the pregnancy test. "What should I do Tom? Should I have an abortion?"

"And you want to...?" Tom asked, afraid of the answer.

"No..." Y/N whispered. She is not ready, but still did not want to have an abortion.

"Great" Tom giggled as he grabbed Y/N's cheeks, caressing them gently. "We're going to have a child! Can you imagine? We're going to be parents!"

"We can't be too happy too soon" Y/N laughed as she wiped away her tears. "I will need a visit to the gynecologist"

"Okay, but I want to tell our parents now! I'm so happy" Tom couldn't contain his joy and started kissing Y/N letting his hands go to
Y/N's belly.

"We can't! Don't say anything yet" Y/N pulled away from the kiss unable to believe that Tom was so happy, she really didn't expect his reaction.

Tom nodded and led Y/N back to the terrace where Bill was waiting for them with a big smile knowing he had a right feeling about Y/N. Tom and Y/N's smiles gave it away.

"Don't worry, be happy" Bill started humming as he hugged Y/N tightly. Y/N chuckled and patted Bill on the shoulder. "I will be the most beloved uncle"

"Of course" Tom rolled his eyes as he joined the hug.

- Moonlight

I can give Tom a baby if Heidi can't. (I have Baby fever, don't ask wtf is wrong with me)