Rumor|Tom Kaulitz

[WARNINGS: None!]

[Inspired by: my dream, lol]

A tiring college day and new rumors coming from the lips of college students. It's not an ordinary day, because every student has to gossip about something, spread new rumors and destroy the reputation of some student. And that victim of the rumors is Tom Kaulitz.

Y/N was munching on her apple during her lunch break while her friends were gossiping about Tom. Y/N didn't really care what they said because she didn't get along with Tom, they were always fighting and teasing each other. Y/N just couldn't stand Tom and his annoying behavior, but his name was always mentioned in college because he was the most popular and loved by all the girls.

"I know, right? How could he do that to a poor girl? Her life is ruined!" Y/N's friend let out a squeal across the hallway that even Y/N turned to her with a questioning look. Well, now she wanted to know what Tom had done to make everyone talk bad about him. "He should be kicked out of college or at least off the football team!"

"What happened?" Y/N asked as she leaned against the window for balance and listened with strained ears.

"I thought you didn't care?" Y/N's friend asked with a raised eyebrow and then just shrugged, ready to tell everything about Tom. "Tom got older girl pregnant and then left her"

"Excuse me?" Y/N literally gasped as she looked at her friends like she saw a ghost. "How do you know that?"

"Well..." Y/N's other friend trailed off, moving a bit nervously like he was guilty. "We just know that, okay? Don't listen, you don't care"

Y/N was slightly offended and rolled her eyes as she climbed down from the windowsill and mumbled to herself as she walked away throwing her unfinished apple in the trash. But as she walked, she felt someone tugging on her backpack and turned back to see Tom smirking.

"What do you want?" Y/N hissed as she adjusted her backpack and turned to continue walking, but Tom nudged her by the backpack again.

"And what am I doing?" Tom snorted as he laughed and pretended he didn't do anything, which annoyed Y/N even more.

"You know what? Maybe go take care of that girl you got pregnant and left?" Y/N hissed again and turned away from him as Tom stood there confused as he didn't understand what Y/N meant.

But the words travel quickly, which reach the victim's ears in an instant. Tom was ruined, thrown away in the abyss and left by everyone who believed in the false tongues and the focus of the rumors was turned on the innocent victim that is Y/N. Tom won't let Y/N escape her responsibility, he'll make her regret every word she says in college. He will ruin her life like she ruined his.

Y/N sighed as she leaned back in her chair flipping through her book and writing down things that didn't matter to her in her notes until she felt something next to her. Y/N raised her head and her gaze met with brown eyes that showed anger.

"You're dead" the bitter words left soft pink lips and Y/N froze. What does this mean?

"Yeah, good luck" Y/N rolled her eyes laughing and lowered her gaze to the books, but the books flew off the library table onto the ground. Y/N flinched at the loud sound as Tom slammed his hands on the table.

"Oh, you think I'm joking?" Tom yelled and Y/N quickly stood up stepping back a bit from Tom not wanting to get in trouble even though she knew she couldn't get out of it anymore. "My life is ruined! And it's your fault! How does that make you feel, Y/N? Good? Do you like it? Have I ever been so bad to you that you could run around the halls of college screaming that I got some girl pregnant?"