Doll|Tom Kaulitz

[inspired by a Lithuanian song: Ironvytas x Hypocrite- OFIGENNAYA.
I had some technical issues so I couldn't put that song in this one shot🙄]

Her naked body was showing sexy movements on the pole in the middle of the hall in front of men who were drooling, some were touching themselves, and she was controlling the painful lump in her throat as she clung to the pole, her hands tightly gripping the pole supporting her tired body.

He sat in the VIP seat to see all her beauties, her angelic face, those eyes that begged for freedom. Putting his fingers to his temples, he gently began massaging them, keeping the money bag at his feet.

The music stopped and her delicate hands let go of the pole, she walked weakly out of the hall towards the VIP room where she was told to wait for the richest man in Germany.

The door to the VIP room opened and the owner of the club entered with a man. He looked rusty, cold, angry to Y/N, maybe because of his cold stare at her, maybe because of the scars on his arms that were slightly covered by tattoos.

In Tom's eyes, she looked fragile, like glass that would shatter into shards if anyone would touch her. Y/N stood in front of them with her head down, not daring to look at them so as not to anger them, her legs were shaking violently, she looked like she was about to fall and breakdown.

"How old is she?" His deep voice carried across the room. Y/N closed her eyes tightly, shaking as she panted heavily.

"Nineteen" The owner of the club said, rubbing his palms, thinking that he would get a large amount of money for this.

"What?" Tom hissed as he turned to the club owner. "What is she doing at this club?"

"Serves people like you" snorted the club owner, drooling as he looked at the briefcase.  "The girl is extraordinary, no matter how much experience you have she will not come in a routine, if you want, you can feel her. She is always beautiful, calm and well-kept"

"What the fuck are you doing? Picking up barely legal girls to make this dirty money for you?" Tom gritted his teeth and grabbed the club owner by the throat, squeezing the carotid arteries.

Y/N walked back away from them until she hit the wall, she wanted to hide, curl up in a ball and cry. The sight before her was gruesome. Tom's hand gripped the man's neck harder and harder, preventing him from breathing, his eyes showing no pity, only anger.

"Stop it, don't kill him!" Y/N yelled as she began to fret. No matter how hell her life was when she belonged to the club owner, she didn't want him to die in front of her.

Tom's eyes left the man's pale face and looked at a trembling Y/N. She trembled in fear of him, but still dared to stand before him. His expression softened as if he was trying to comfort her with his gaze.

"He doesn't deserve to live," Tom hissed, his other hand touching her wet cheek from tears. "You're just a kid"

"I have to survive somehow, please, I have nothing without him"
Y/N cooed as she looked at the struggling man who tried to push Tom away. "I have nothing but this club"

Tom's hand let go of the man's neck and the man fell to his knees in front of Tom and Y/N.

Tom's heart ached for such a perfect girl that had to seek refuge in a club where everyone would exploit her as they pleased. She is just a sex doll in this club.

Tom let out a deep sigh as he kicked the briefcase towards the owner of the club and grabbed Y/N's delicate wrist as he began to lead her out of the room towards the club's exit.

"Where are we going?"
Y/N shivered as she felt the cold autumn wind.

Tom took his coat off of him and wrapped it around Y/N's half-naked body.

"You don't deserve this kind of life, angel," Tom whispered as he opened his car door. "You deserve better and I'll give it to you"

Y/N huffed having no choice but to get into Tom's car clutching his coat in her hands to warm her freezing body.

"You will have everything with me" Tom said calmly as he also got into the car. "You're not coming back to that hell hole"

Tom's hand wrapped around Y/N's arm and passion filled their bodies, electricity tingled her fingers and she felt safe.

~Saturn☆

Maybe in the future I will write a fan fic with this one shot idea.🤷‍♀️