2|Pocket dial|Bill Kaulitz

A new beginning, just like Bill wanted, but he didn't think it would be hard to do that without her.

Three long months without her, and he still hasn't forgotten her, no matter how hard he tried, but how is it possible to forget someone he loved with all his heart.

He regretted everything, he made the biggest mistake by moving away. He missed her by his side and little by little he was going crazy.

"I'm listening" a soft voice said and his heart beat a strong rhythm. His lips parted, but he couldn't say a word because he didn't know what to say, how to explain to her why he was calling her after she blocked his old number.

"Can you hear me?" Bill could hear the worry in the girl's voice. He wanted so badly to say something to her, but he just couldn't. He was in a trance that made him unable to utter a word.

When Bill heard the beep, he saw that she had already hung up and immediately regretted not saying anything to her.

"Why don't you tell her we're back?" Tom asked as he brought in the bags. "Just go, meet her and talk"

"It's not that easy," sighed Bill. "I don't know what to say to her"

"That you regretted, that you missed her?" Tom raised an eyebrow not understanding when Bill had become so timid.

"But did she miss me?" Bill said. "What if she already forgot about me?"

He was wrong, very wrong. She tried to forget him, but she tormented herself with every sleepless night thinking about him.

It was time for her to move on, but she couldn't, she was stuck in the same place, just like Bill.

"Listen, if you're calling me to waste my ti-"

"Hi Y/N"

Her breathing stopped...It's Bill. A smile lit up her face as she put her hand to her chest and felt her heart pounding like crazy.

After hanging up, she held her head in hands and thought about what just happened. Of course, she almost died of joy, but the question  why was on her mind.

"She hung up," retorted Bill. "I was right"

"Well, you could say I expected it" Tom laughed awkwardly to which Bill gave him a death glare.

"I'll never listen to your advice ever again" Bill rolled his eyes as he placed the phone on the nightstand but quickly grabbed it when he heard the ringing.

"Yeah? Y/N?" Bill said with heavy breathing.

"Y/N can you hear me?" Bill said again. He waited a long time for her to say at least a word, but she just kept silent.

"She's playing your game" laughed Tom as Bill tossed the phone back onto the nightstand.

"What if she really believed it was just a pocket dials all along?" Bill slapped Tom on the back of the head for his brother's stupidity.

"You never know" Tom winked as he hit Bill on the back of the head as well. "And for the love of god, Bill, buy her flowers and surprise her."

•••

Scratching her fingernails anxiously, she thought about what to do next, whether to call him or not. She wanted to find out everything completely. They both played childish games, both are completely immature.

The doorbell rang in her ears, Y/N got up from the armchair confused and headed to the doors wondering who would be here so late at night.

Opening the door, she saw her favorite flowers and black hair sticking out behind the flowers.

"Those calls were never pocket dials" Bill said, still hiding behind a bunch of flowers.

"I know, Bill" laughed
Y/N as she took the flowers in her hand and immediately hugged Bill tightly.

~Saturn☆

I was in a big hurry with this imagine, and I didn't plan to write a second part, but oh well, haha.