Camp|Tom Kaulitz

The trip was quite long, Y/N was tired of sitting in the bus and doing nothing, she wanted to get off at the music camp as soon as possible. Half an hour later the bus stopped and Y/N and her friend grabbed their things and ran out of the bus, dashing as fast as they could to the big house they would be living in with the rest of other camp.

"Finally, I've been waiting for this for so long" Y/N laughed as she placed her guitar on the nightstand. "I hope the rehearsals won't be too long and we can spend more time by the lake!"

"The curators said there won't be any rehearsals today" Georg sighed as he placed the guitar on the same nightstand. "Let's go to meet the kids from the other camp"

Y/N nodded and grabbed Georg by the arm and they both ran out into a large area surrounded by a lake. The two friends looked at the other kids, they didn't look much different from them, but Y/N caught sight of two guys standing by the lake shore splashing water.

"Let's go Geo!" Y/N giggled and started to lead him towards the shore of the lake where the two boys were laughing at each other.

"Hello!" Y/N said after seeing the guy with the dreadlocks. He seemed so handsome to her.

"Oh hi" both guys said at the same time. It was strange, but not at the same time, because it was possible to understand that they were brothers, they looked similar.

"I'm Y/N!" The girl held out her hand to the guy with the dreadlocks.

"Tom" he winked at her with a slight lick to his lip ring and took her hand. "This is my brother Bill"

Y/N smiled as she looked at the guy with the piercing in his eyebrow, he also looked very handsome, but she liked Tom more, maybe because of his bravery, which he didn't hide even though they met him a few minutes ago.

Georg also got to know the brothers and then they all ran to the house together to show off each other's instruments. It turned out that Bill sings and Tom plays the guitar. Y/N could tell right away that Tom was a guitar player just from his hands, as his fingers were covered in band-aids.

"We play guitars too!"
Y/N said excitedly as she handed her guitar to Tom. "Georg and I have another friend who plays drums, he's a little late"

"That's damn cool!" Tom said surprised that a girl like Y/N plays the guitar. "Bill and I always dreamed of having our own band"

"For real?" Georg asked running his hands through his long brown hair.

"Yeah, we're just looking for the right people…" Bill trailed off as he looked at Tom, questioning if there was anything worth telling their new friends something.

"Looking for people for our band" Tom said for Bill, smiling at
Y/N. "Maybe you'd like to join? And that friend of yours who plays drums, we need a drummer"

Y/N gasped at the suggestion then started jumping around the boys clapping her hands in joy.

"Yes! Of course it's our dream!"

Tom, Bill and Georg laughed at Y/N's behavior. She looked like a little child as she jumped around them.

As the evening came, Gustav also showed up at the camp, and now all five friends were sitting in the balcony, talking about how they would create their dream group.

While Tom was talking, Y/N kept looking at Tom's lips, how they were moving, how the ring on his lip kept flashing along with his smile. Y/N felt like she was about to melt from the way Tom looked at her. It was like love at first sight.

"So," retorted Tom. "Y/N wanna go to the lake?"

"Sure! Let's go" Y/N said grabbing Georg and Gustav's hands but Tom fought back.

"Just the two of us" Tom said and took Y/N by the arm as she let go of her friends' hands.

"Y/N and Tommy,
Sitting in a tree,
K-I-S-S-I-N-G.
First come love, then comes marriage,
Then come Y/N with a baby carriage." The three remaining friends laughed and sang, but Tom quickly gave the middle finger and led Y/N out of the house.

"Your eyes are very pretty, especially in the sunset rays" Tom smiled softly. Y/N blushed and hit Tom playfully on the shoulder.

"Thanks, I like your eyes too" Y/N laughed as she sat down on the edge of the bridge, dipping her legs into the warm water of the lake.

"How long will you be in this camp?" Tom asked as he sat down, gently wrapping his arms around her waist and a chaos of butterflies started in her stomach.

"All week" Y/N blushed even more as she laughed.

"Great! We're going to have the best time together!" Tom rested his head on Y/N's shoulder, but Y/N looked at Tom and grabbed his cheeks, turning him towards her and kissed him, unable to take the tension.

"Y/N and Tommy,
Sitting in a tree,
K-I-S-S-I-N-G.
First come love, then comes marriage,
Then come Y/N with a baby carriage." Laughter rang out throughout the camp. The two teenagers quickly pulled away from each other and looked up at the balcony to see Bill holding a camera.

Y/N and Tom laughed showing Bill the middle finger.

~Saturn☆

I have the first chapter of a new book in drafts, that I got inspired by 'doll' one shot, should I publish it?🤭