Ring|Bill Kaulitz

Raindrops pattered against the windows, the wind rustled through the leaves of the trees, music played in the background as Y/N looked out the window with a cup of hot tea in her hands.

His image was visible in the window, he stood looking at her, admiring her, wanting to touch her, to say she was his.

Turning, she looked into his sad brown eyes. The eyes showed displeasure, anger, sadness, all put together.

He thought about how to give her warmth, grace. How to give her the letter he is holding in his hand.

"How long will you be away?" Her sweet lips parted to ask him that unexpected question.

"I'll be back in the evening," he replied with a sigh, approaching her.

"Shall we meet tomorrow?" She asked watching his body movements. She missed him, his hands, his body, his warmth.

"If you want to" He said as he sat down next to the freezing girl who was wrapped in a blanket.

"I thought if you're in this city, we could see each other more often, or do you just want to forget me faster?" Y/N's hands left the cup of tea on the windowsill and gently gripped the hands of her lover, whom she could no longer call him that.

"I never want to forget you" Bill smiled as he pressed his forehead against hers. "I won't let myself forget you. After all, I'm here for you"

"True, you followed me to another country" Y/N laughed letting go of his hands and now wrapping her arms around his neck.

Their noses were touching, there was a small distance between their lips, but neither had the courage to break that distance.

"And what else could I have done? You ignored me, you didn't answer my calls or texts, so I had to follow you" Bill also laughed, hugging the girl around the waist.

"You sent me gifts that are still unwrapped, why?" Y/N sighed pulling away from Bill's warm touch.

"I asked your parents what you like" Bill shrugged, looking at the unwrapped presents. "So, yeah"

"But Bill, why did you wait so long? You know I wanted you around, not presents. Don't you get that yet?" Y/N asked with her eyebrows raised as she felt anger bubbling up inside her.

"I'm sorry, please don't be mad, at least now" the boy sighed looking at the girl with sad eyes.

"You have some things to do, go get ready, Bill"
Y/N waved her hand pointing to the door.

Looking down at the letter in his hand, Bill just bit his bottom lip and placed the letter on the table.

"I love you, see you tomorrow" Bill said as he opened the door that led to the large backyard of her house.

Y/N wanted to tell him that she loved him too, but her vocal cords got stuck and wouldn't let her say it.

"Bye" she said as she watched Bill leave, leaving her behind even though she wished he hadn't.

After the door closed, she got up from the couch and went to pick up the letter that was lying on the table, waiting for Y/N to open it and read it.

'My love, I have a question that will determine our future.'

She read the written words. She looked at the letter confused not understanding what it could mean. Where is that fateful question, she thought.

Grasping something hard at the back of the letter, she unfolded the end of the letter.

Looking at the ring, with a small but beautiful emerald, tied with a beautiful blue ribbon, she gasped, feeling tears in her eyes.

'Will you marry me?'

Laughing she placed her hand on her chest, feeling her heart pounding, she walked over to the couch and sat down as she thought her legs couldn't hold her anymore.

Taking the ring in her hands, untying the ribbon, Y/N placed the ring on her right hands finger.

"Yes" she whispered as she touched the ring.

~Saturn☆

Random, but OH MY GOD, ZAYN'S PODCAST??😭

I MISSED HIM SO MUCH, OH MAH LORD.