Like|Tom Kaulitz

"Y/N, honey, can you get the grill grates? I need to wash them" Y/N's mother called out as Y/N ran around the yard snooping with Tom.

"I'll be right back Tom, wait" Y/N stopped and took a deep breath and took the grates after resting for a few seconds.

As an eleven-year-old girl, Y/N found the grates too heavy and she could barely hold them. As Tom watched, he tilted his head and laughed at the chance to show her how strong he was.

"Y/N, no one carries  grates like that, let me help" Tom ran over to the struggling girl with the grates. "I'll take this end and you take that"

The two kids laughed and carried the grates to Y/N's mother who turned to twins mother and winked. Both mothers looked at both children and laughed at how cute they looked together.

"Oh, how cute you two look" Tom's mother laughed as she watched a blushing Tom run away and Y/N followed after not understanding what happened.

"Y/N, look what Bill found!" Tom shouted as he ran into the bushes, where Bill had spent nearly an hour examining bugs and all sorts of other creatures.

"Why are you blushing Tom?" Bill asked turning to his brother who was taking deep breaths trying to regain his natural complexion as he felt as red as a tomato.

"I'm not blushing!" Tom said frowning so Bill wouldn't realize it was because of Y/N, but Bill was smart and understood.

"Y/N! Y/N, Tom likes you! Tom likes you!" Bill quickly released the snail he was holding and started running towards Y/N screaming.

"No I don't like her! Bill shut up!" Tom yelled as he started to run after Bill, but his big jeans kept getting in the way.

"Tom likes Y/N!" Bill screamed as he continued to laugh.

•••

"Oh, that Tom and Bill!" Y/N groaned as she hit her forehead as she remembered the twins her mother was talking about. "I completely forgot about them"

"How could you forget them?" Y/N's mother laughed. "They'll be here soon, so get dressed and come"

Y/N sighed as her mother left her room. She didn't understand at all why those twins would show up here again, of course Y/N's mother and the twins' mother are friends 
who haven't seen each other in a long time, but there was no need for the twins to show up.

The children's bond was broken five years ago when the twins' mother moved to another country with the children, the twins and
Y/N missed each other, but as time passed the pain lessened and they forgot about each other's friendships.

Y/N is already sixteen and the twins are eighteen, so Y/N had no idea how awkward it would be and how they wouldn't have something to talk about.

Half an hour later, the doorbell rang in Y/N's ears while she was standing in the kitchen cutting a salad.

"Ah, how you have grown!" Y/N heard her mother say. She's talking about twins, Y/N wanted to take a look but didn't want to feel awkward.

"Y/N is that you?" A soft voice pierced through
Y/N's ears. Turning towards that sound, she saw a guy with long black hair, which suited him very well.

"Bill?" Y/N said questioningly for fear of making a mistake. She remembers Bill with black hair and Tom with dreadlocks, but it's been years, so she's afraid to make a mistake.

"Don't you remember me? Come here" Bill laughed as he opened his arms to take Y/N into his arms.

The two old friends embraced, feeling each other's warmth. But Y/N looked over Bill's shoulder to see Tom, completely unchanged, still having his dreadlocks and wearing his baggy clothes.

There was a rather awkward atmosphere between Tom and Y/N that only Bill could break because he couldn't shut up and was telling the story of his whole life.

"Y/N!" Bill shouted as he grabbed the girl's hand. "Remember when Tom liked you?"

"Bill, shut up, I swear I'll kill you!" Tom pushed the sitting Bill off the edge of the bed and Bill fell with a loud thud.

"He's just joking Y/N" Tom turned to the laughing girl and felt his cheeks heat up as her beautiful eyes looked up at him.

"Oh, I thought you really liked me, too bad" Y/N said with a smirk as she noticed Tom blushing.

"What? Oh no, Y/N, you…ah, I still like you, it's just…" Tom panicked not knowing what to say.

"I'm just teasing you Tom, don't worry" Y/N laughed, caressing Tom's flushed cheek gently.

"Aha, Tom likes Y/N! And Y/N likes Tom!" Bill laughed, still lying on the floor.

"Shut up Bill!" yelled Y/N and Tom in unison.

~Saturn☆

I haven't smoked in two days and I feel like I'm about to go crazy (I'm addicted, don't judge me)🫠