Cigarette|Bill Kaulitz

Georg rummaged through the cupboards looking for the key, but he couldn't find it anywhere, and it was the key from the yacht that people had been waiting for an unknown amount of time.

"Who the hell is going after my stuff!" Georg shouted, he had to have everything put in place and in order, because he can't stand it when something goes missing.

"Are you a blind?" Y/N took the keys off the shelf above Georg. "They're impatient, and you're late to get the boat yourself."

Turning to his sister, Georg sighed in relief and without a word ran out of the watchman's office.

Y/N also left the office and headed towards the shore of the lake, where there was not a single living soul, only floating boats with yachts.

The sun was setting behind the trees and lake, and the sky was painted a beautiful pink-orange combination. Sitting on the warm sand, she closed her eyes and enjoyed the warm summer breeze, but opened her eyes when she heard footsteps behind her.

"Alone?" A soft voice came from behind Y/N. Turning around, she saw a guy with long black hair that was raised up, making him look like a hedgehog.

"Do you see anyone else besides the two of us?"
Y/N turned back to the lake to watch the beautiful sunset.

"Do you work here? I saw you leaving the watchman's office where Georg works" the guy sat next to her keeping distance.

"No, I'm Georg's sister, I'm helping him, he has a date" Y/N turned to the boy and smiled. "Do you know him?"

"He is my friend, we met last year, when I also worked here as a guard" the guy also smiled at the girl. "Bill"

"Y/N" they shook their hands and sighed.

A pleasant atmosphere radiated from both of them, they were not uncomfortable sitting in silence, it gave them comfort. Nice silence.

"I would like to meet you again" the guy spoke after a long silence. "Would it be possible?"

"I guess I'll be here more often, maybe you'll come here to visit Georg, then you'll meet me too" Y/N yawned feeling tired. The eyes slowly closed, the waves of the lake rustled in the ears, the warm breeze caressed the hair that tickled her nose.

"See you" The boy said as he touched the girl's shoulder and stood up to walk away when someone in the distance called out to him.

Looking at the sand, she saw a cigarette lying in the place where Bill was sitting. Taking the cigarette in her hands, she wanted to run after him, but when she saw the number on the cigarette, she smiled, putting the cigarette in her shorts pocket.

~Saturn☆

Ahh, some guy at work called me beautiful and said he hopes to see me again.🤭