Minute By Minute| Bill Kaulitz

[TW: ANGST. DEATH. BXB. THE CHARACTERS NAME: ELIN.]

[Inspired by: 'Lord Huron - the night we met' song and 'Skam - France' reference. It's in the one-shot title! And it will be a little bit similar to my Tom's one-shot 'blood'.]

Bill was sick. And he knew he would die sooner or later, and nobody could save him. Internal bleeding. There's no point in trying to fight. Just wait patiently for the end.

Bill held his tea cup, wrapped in a big, fluffy blanket, Elin by his side. His best friend, his lover, his boyfriend. Bill tilted his head and looked at Elin.

"Take me back to the night we met."

Elin held his arms wrapped around Bill's weak body as they sat on the ground, next to the fireplace, watching the flame dance, as he rocked them from side to side softly. Elin looked down at Bill, his heart breaking by hearing Bill's request.

"I will. I'll take us there" Elin whispered softly.

Bill smiled softly, closing his eyes as he leaned against Elin's shoulder. He was cold. As always. The only thing keeping him warm were Elin's body and the many layers of blankets Bill was wrapped in, which Elin had given to him.

"Tell me everything" Bill held his tea cup between his hands. He didn't drink anything, though. He just let himself be wrapped tightly in the blanket and listen to Elin's voice.

"It was a dark, but warm summer night, I was walking on a beach, taking my dog for a walk, when I saw a pretty boy sitting down by the shore, thinking and touching the warm sea water. I sat down next to him, thinking how beautiful that boy is, how precious he looked with his brown eyes while moonlight shone on the pretty face" Elin softly whispered, rocking them, side to side, taking them both to the night they met. "I asked him what was his name. He was Bill. The most precious boy. We talked, all night, laughter filling up the sleepless, warm summer night."

Bill's lips turned into a gentle smile as he listened to Elin. He gently reached for Elin's free hand. And squeezed it. He didn't open his eyes, but nodded. Elin's words took them back to that time. Bill felt warm. And full of hope. He leaned against Elin's shoulder. The memories made him tear up slightly. But also feel warm.

"We talked. We laughed. We shared secrets. We were happy" Bill mumbled.

"We are happy" Elin whispered, softly placing a kiss on a top of Bill's head, looking at the fire in front of them dance. Elin felt a hot tear slipping down his cheek, while watching the fire, feeling angry, frustrated, but most importantly, sad, weak, broken, shattered like a piece of glass.

Bill squeezed Elin's hand. His own eyes were watering, though he didn't let the tears fall. He leaned his head back against Elin's shoulder, reaching to touch the other man's cheek with his thumb.

"I'm not sad about the end, you know" Bill whispered, his voice so soft it was a little hard to hear him. But it was loud enough for Elin. "I'm happy about the beginning. And everything in between"

"You're the most bravest boy I've ever seen" Elin looked down at Bill, at that sweet, soft hand wiping away his tear, which felt down by the frustration. Bill's words were like sharp knifes, stabbing him, over and over again, with no end.

"And you're an idiot" Bill opened his eyes. His thumb gently traced Elin's cheekbones. He let out a small, weak chuckle. Bill's eyes were filling with tears. But he didn't let them fall. He was so tired. And so weak. "Stop making me cry, stupid"

"I'm an idiot" Elin's lower lip started trembling while smiling, trying to hide the pain away, holding Bill's hand against his cheek. He clenched his teeth, and the tears slipped from his eyes to his cheeks while letting out the chuckle. "A very big one"

"The dumbest person to walk the face of this Earth. The biggest idiot" Bill's eyes finally let his tears fall. He gently pulled his hand back, wrapping his arms around Elin's waist, holding the other man in an embrace. Bill hid his face in the crook of Elin's neck, sobbing softly. "And I'm the biggest idiot for falling in love with you"

"Falling in love is beautiful" Elin bit down on his lower lip, that was still trembling, out of his control. He suppressed his sob, whimpers, whines, everything that could possibly reach Bill's ears. Elin's squeezed Bill's body in his arms, pulling the blanket up, to warm Bill up. He hated it. Every second of it.

"It is. Falling in love with you was beautiful." Bill mumbled, pressing light, fluttery kisses against every part of skin he could reach from where his face was buried against the crook of Elin's neck. He felt so comfortable. The only right place for him was against Elin. He felt safe with Elin. In Elin's arms. Warm. Safe. Loved. Bill's tears didn't stop falling as he mumbled. "I love you."

"I love you" Elin whispered, letting out a whimper that he could no longer suppress by biting his lower lip. 'Was'. The word was too painful to hear. His heart was tearing apart, and even the breathing was hurting him. He didn't want to breathe. He wanted to be next to Bill, lay next to his beautiful boy. "Minute by minute, remember?"

"Minute by minute." Bill said, his own voice shaky. He was sobbing, his body trembling in his struggle to get enough air. He hid his face once more in Elin's neck, sobbing loudly. Bill's tears fell onto Elin's skin. He knew this was the last chance they had to embrace each other. He desperately held Elin close. Tight. He was scared. In pain, but mostly scared. Death scared him. But saying goodbye to Elin... that scared him the most.

[MOONLIGHT]

Okay, so yeah. It looked and sounded better in my head, but whatever. And, yall, wait for more bxb one shots with Bill. Lmfao, if you're homophobic, then get the fuck out of this book, because you're not welcome here! Bill is not straight and never was! Friendly reminder.