Hurt|Bill Kaulitz

His hands gripped her jaw, squeezing it hard, unable to contain the anger inside him anymore at her stupid arguments.

"Shut up, shut up before I say something I'll regret" with these words he felt her hand connect with his face.

"And don't you dare to touch me because I swear I'll make you regret it"
Y/N pushed Bill off of her and grabbed her jaw to give it a little massage.

"What are you going to do to me, huh? Run into another man's arms like tonight?" Bill was getting closer to the girl again but Y/N held her hand up holding her phone because if Bill did something to her, she definitely wouldn't let him.

"Jealous, huh? He's my co-worker, I have to be nice to him!" Y/N whined with heavy breathing as she didn't know what to expect from Bill.

Bill was always calm, composed and held his own no matter what happened, no matter what argument they got into, but Y/N couldn't figure out what the hell had happened to him tonight to make him so jealous.

"You are completely sick, I still wonder how I can be with such a crazy person!" Bill screamed so loud that even Y/N's ears started to hurt.

"Oh, i'm crazy? Bill, keep your jealousy in check, what's wrong with you?" Y/N sighed unable to be angry with him anymore. Sitting down on the glass table, which was now standing between them, making a distance and the girl clutched her face.

"I just can't stand watching some moron be so close to you" Bill sighed as he tried to control his anger that was still trying to escape from Bill.

"I can't anymore Bill, we need to put an end to our relationship because if this keeps up we will probably kill each other" Y/N turned to him with a serious expression showing that she really wanted to break up with him.

"What? Y/N you can't" laughed Bill unable to believe Y/N's words. "You'll regret it the second I leave this house"

"Are you trying to manipulate me? Because you're clearly failing"
Y/N snorted as she turned away from him and started walking towards the bedroom, leaving him alone to contemplate what he had done.

"You know what? Okay, I'm going to disappear and leave you, but don't cry on your knees begging me to come back!" Bill shouted as he slammed his fist into the glass table, which cracked slightly.

•••

The door slammed shut and finally Y/N let the tears fall from her eyes as she lay curled up in the blanket. Of course she was heartbroken by what had happened, but she certainly wasn't going to suffer if she continued like this with Bill.

Soon after she fell asleep with strange thoughts in her head, she felt cold hands on her body. She suddenly opened her eyes jumping a little feeling cold sensation.

"You scared me" Y/N whispered rubbing her eyes.

"I know love, I'm sorry" he pulled her closer to him and smelled his cologne. "Are you sleeping in my shirt?"

"Yeah, I wanted to fall asleep with your smell" Y/N laughed softly. "Why are you back? Where have you been?"

"I wasn't anywhere, I was sitting in the car, in our yard because I didn't want to leave you" Bill kissed the tip of Y/N's nose and she just winced at the tickling sensation.

"Will this happen again? Hm?" She whispered softly as she wrapped her arms around Bill tightly, smelling his strong aroma.

"No, I swear," he said.

"Does it hurt?" Y/N asked as she placed her hand on Bill's cheek and patted it gently.

"No, it didn't hurt more than it hurt to see you scared, for the first time in our relationship" Bill smiled now touching
Y/N's chin himself, which he had squeezed so hard that even a mark was left from his hand.

"I don't want you to leave me Bill"

"I'm not going to leave you, love"

~ Saturn☆

Req from @/ StaceyWi. <3