Benefits|Tom Kaulitz

[WARNING: smut. CONSENSUAL!]

Y/N arched her back, moaning out loud and tightening her grip on the bed sheets as her whole body shook with intense pleasure. He was always the one who managed to make her feel this way. Friends with benefits was the best decision.

Tom stood in the schoolyard, smoking a cigarette, while the memories of last night stirred in his mind. That soft body, the sweet moans, the whimpers. Tom sighed, licking his lips, feeling a little confused. One of their agreements was to forget everything they do together in each other's houses, but that's the problem. Tom can't forget.

The second agreement: no feelings, no attachment to each other. And Tom himself already feels that he will not succeed.

"No feelings Y/N. I know what girls are like, they get  a little bit of attention and get attached to that person immediately. I'm not like that." Tom hissed, roughly grabbing Y/N by the hips and pushing her down on the bed.

"Irony" Tom snorted and dropped half an unsmoked cigarette on the ground, stepping on the ashes. It's a rule he made up, no feelings, so why the hell can't he forget those nights when they shared each other's bodies. Tom was getting mad, mad at himself for breaking his rule.

Tom broke two rules when Y/N kept strict on rules. Because Y/N just didn't care. She only wanted one thing and that was enough for her. Rough sex without feelings, just two friends sharing their desires.

Y/N laughed as she hugged her classmate, said goodbye and walked out into the schoolyard where Tom was waiting. Y/N smiled at the guy as she moved closer to him.

"So, my house or yours?" Y/N asked as she grabbed Tom's hand and they both walked towards Tom's car.

"Mine" Tom said coldly. That touch annoyed him, simply because it was the same touch that pushed warm feelings for the girl.

Y/N dug her nails into Tom's back as he moved his hips, fast and effectively enough to make Y/N feel the pleasure. Tom was angry and the only way to let it out was through sex.

"Tomi" Y/N panted lifting her hips up, but Tom grabbed her hips and pinned her to the bed. Tom's whole body trembled, drops of sweat rolled down his forehead, and deep moans mingled with gasps.

"Shut up" Tom groaned. He doesn't understand what's happening to him, just looking at Y/N makes his head spin and then he doesn't know what he's doing.

Y/N whined once she started to get overstimulated and tried to back away from Tom, but Tom harshly grabbed Y/N by the waist and pulled her back. Y/N grabbed Tom's shoulders, moaning loudly, as her whole body shook.

"Good girl" Tom whispered, pushing into her one last time and pulled away. Tom dropped next to her, bringing her to a tight hug.

"What...are you doing?" Y/N asked panting. She really hated when Tom did something soft. She's not here for softness. "Why the hell did you say that?"

Tom cursed himself as he realized that he had broken another rule. No praises, at all, no after care and most importantly — no kisses. Quick sex and go home. But he just couldn't help himself. Y/N was such a soft girl and Tom didn't want to let her go for now.

"Just relax" Tom whispered, panting into Y/N's neck. He really wanted to kiss her, like, really badly. But he will break the stupid rule. He hated it.

"I need to go home" Y/N said, trying to push Tom away from herself, but his grip was too tight. "Tom!"

"I can't hear you" The guy smirked chuckling. "Come on, stay with me"

"Tomi..." Y/N groaned as their sticky bodies touched. The girl whined when Tom grabbed her wrists and pinned her hands against the bed, as Tom got on top of her once again.

"I like it when you call me like that" Tom shuddered leaning down. Is he really ready to break the rule? The important rule? Hell yeah. "Call me like that again"

"Tomi" Y/N whispered softly. Her breath hitched and her chest was rising up and down, once she realized what Tom wanted to do.

"Good girl" Tom groaned and pulled the girl into the kiss. Their lips finally touched for that soft kiss. Tom slowly pushed his tongue between Y/N's lips, tasting Y/N's tongue. The kiss was soft, long, with quiet moans...that was all Tom wanted.

"Look who got attached" Y/N giggled as she slowly pulled away from the kiss. "I won"

"Nah, I don't think so" Tom laughed and pulled the girl for another soft kiss, filled with passion and strong feelings.

Yeah, being friends with benefits was a really good idea.

[Moonlight]

Okay, so, hi. I had my first exam and I couldn't be active. That's no excuse, but another exam is coming up and I need to prepare, but I'll try to be more active!

And I'm coming back with my one shot 'titles'. I think it looks much better. <3