Evening ride|Tom Kaulitz

Y/N winced under her helmet as she took off with the ATV once again, Tom sitting behind her still explaining to her how to drive.

"You're in first gear now, start the ATV and slowly release the clutch and hit the gas" Tom yelled so
Y/N could hear what he was explaining to her.

"Okay, so now I push the clutch in and slowly let it go and hit the gas?" Y/N yelled back as she pressed the clutch.

"Yes! How many times can I tell you that!" Tom yelled and quickly wrapped his arms around Y/N's torso as she started to drive off at inhuman speed.

"Careful!" Tom screamed and Y/N quickly turned the steering wheel, away from the potholes. "Can you not drive over the pits?!"

"And you want me to magically cover those holes?! Be glad we didn't capsize yet!" Y/N growled behind her helmet as she made a sharp turn that almost sent Tom flying into the meadow.

"Don't teach me how to deal with this baby" Y/N yelled and Tom, already praying in his head, hugged Y/N tightly around the torso. He don't want to risk his life anymore.

Y/N drove across the meadow stopping and laughing as she took off her helmet. The helmet was already too much for her, it caused a lot of discomfort, and it was difficult to breathe.

"I burned my leg with the muffler" Y/N pouted as she helped Tom off his helmet.

"It's a punishment for not being able to ride properly" Tom laughed as he placed their helmets on the ATV and wrapped his arms around Y/N's waist giving her a deep kiss.

"Gosh, I'm still learning" Y/N laughed as she pulled away from Tom and started picking colorful flowers from the meadow.

As she braided the wreath, she glanced at Tom who just stared at her dreamily, thinking that he would love nothing more than Y/N.

"I feel the tension, stop it" Y/N giggled again as she connected the flower tiara and put it on her head as she turned around to face Tom.

"You look like a real naturalist" Tom laughed as he took Y/N's arms, wrapped his arms around her waist and rocked them back and forth as they both looked at the setting sun that was painting the sky red.

"We should go home already" Tom whispered into Y/N's ear as he gently placed Y/N's helmet on her head. "Sit down, let's learn how to drive well"

"No, Tom, you go home" Y/N snapped, not wanting to burn her leg on the ATV's muffler again.

"YN, don't talk back to me, you don't have a choice right now because no one asked you" Tom said helping Y/N onto the ATV and pushing her towards the wheel.

Y/N pouted and felt Tom's hands on her while Tom tried to explain to her how the ATV actually works.

As they turned into the yard, Y/N stopped suddenly, laughing as she felt Tom squeeze her torso in stress.

"I'm never giving you an ATV again" Tom let go of Y/N's torso and grabbed his chest where his heart was beating like crazy.

"I overdid it" Y/N laughed as she took off her helmet. "Thank you for this evening ride"

"Thank you my sweet girl for being with me" Tom took off his helmet with a soft smile and kissed Y/N's sweet lips that tasted like strawberries.

~Saturn☆

Happy birthday to me, happy birthday to me~

I'm finally 18! I'm legal for Bill now!