Hope|Bill Kaulitz

"Y/N do you even love me?" Bill asked as he grabbed the girl's hand, wanting her to do the same.

"Bill, you know I can't say love to you, it's hard for me, please understand this" Y/N pulled her hand away from Bill feeling vulnerable.

Y/N couldn't change the situation, she doesn't love Bill and probably won't, Bill knows it very well, but he still has hope that things will change.

Y/N took the opportunity while she could, she needed to get out of her parents house and Bill gave her a helping hand, they became a couple after only two months of knowing each other.

While Bill was planning a family with Y/N, Y/N was planning to get away from Bill as soon as possible. Why should she suffer when she don't love Bill and are with him only for benefits.

"Darling" Bill gently placed his hands on Y/N's cheeks and kissed her gently. "I know, but try"

Y/N pulled away from the kiss which made her feel sick in her stomach. She doesn't want to feel him, to be with him, to share things, everything, she didn't want it at all.

"No Bill, I feel vulnerable" Y/N pulled away from Bill. "I never feel good when I'm in a relationship, you know that well, and I don't know how much longer I can hold on to it"

Bill was too in love to even understand what
Y/N wanted. Well, he knew she needed space, he gives it to her, he understands she doesn't love him, but he stays with her because he needs her.

"We can work this out
Y/N, just trust me" Bill looked at Y/N with puppy dog ​​eyes.

"I'll be honest Bill, I don't trust you because you've fooled me more than once" Y/N snorted in complete absurdity. "There's no hope for us Bill"

There is no hope and there never will be. Maybe in the future.

~Saturn☆

I'm at my friend's rn, so idk when I'll publish new one shots <3