Dare|Tom Kaulitz

"Truth or Dare?" Bill raised an eyebrow in anticipation of his revenge after the dare
Y/N gave him.

"I'm so scared but dare" Y/N took a deep breath and closed her eyes waiting for Bill to give her dare.

"Call Tom, put him on speaker and tell him you want to break up because your relationship no longer has passion"

Y/N breathed out and looked at Bill with a look that said:"Are you serious?'' Bill chuckled and nodded as he waited for Y/N to call Tom.

"I'm listening, love" Tom's voice came over the phone's speaker.

"Tom, I can't find the right words to explain"
Y/N sighed trying to sound as sad as possible so Tom wouldn't think she was just joking around. "I want to break up with you, Tom. We no longer have the passion we had at the beginning of our relationship."

Silence. That's what the two friends got, nothing but long silence. Bill covered his mouth with both hands to stop himself from laughing.

"You know what? When I take you from Bill's, I'm going to show you that kind of passion that you'll never forget."

Y/N's eyes widened and so did Bill's at those words from Tom. Neither Bill nor Y/N were laughing now because they knew Tom was serious.

"Tom, I-"

The phone beeped to indicate that Tom had ended the call. Y/N looked up at Bill and just covered her mouth and started laughing into her palm, but she didn't know if she was laughing because it was funny or because Tom would be the end of her when he comes for her.

"I didn't expect such an answer from him!" Bill slapped Y/N on the shoulder with a laugh.

"I'm scared" Y/N laughed and fell on the bed putting her hands behind her head.

"Can I be guaranteed you won't be here for a week?" Bill asked as he also dropped onto the bed next to Y/N.

"Bill, shut up, you already got me in trouble" Y/N turned to her friend and slapped his forehead laughing.

"Y/N!" The two friends turned to each other with frightened expressions when they heard the front door of the house open.

Y/N quickly got up and fixed her rumpled clothes from lying down, fixed her hair and waited for Tom to walk into Bill's room.

She felt her hands start to shake and her heart start to pound as she tugged at the edges of her skirt. She wasn't afraid of Tom, but she was afraid of what awaited her when they returned to their house.

"We're going home. Thanks Bill, for keeping her company"

The door to Bill's room opened and after Tom saw Bill with Y/N, he gently took Y/N's hand and began to lead her out of Bill's house.

After Tom opened the car door, he let Y/N sit down, then he sat in the driver's side.

"Cold?" Tom asked as if out of nowhere he opened the roof of the car and they were greeted by a warm summer breeze, that was blowing through Y/N's hair.

Y/N shook her head looking at the road feeling embarrassed. Y/N raised her hands to fix her hair, but her skirt was slightly raised by the wind.

Quickly lowering her hands, she looked at Tom who was just staring at the road. Y/N wished Tom would have looked at her to see her skirt up.

She sighed in frustration and just leaned against the car door while looking through the side mirror of the car. Y/N wanted Tom's rough touch, something, but not silence.

As Tom's right hand left the steering wheel, his tattooed hand slowly moved to Y/N's thigh. He felt Y/N jump slightly as he grabbed her knee. He slowly moved his hand towards Y/N's thigh.

Biting her lip, Y/N finally felt Tom's touch and brought her hand to his and gave it a slight squeeze.

Y/N let out a gasp as she felt Tom massage her inner thigh.

Tom was silent, only his gentle movements lifted Y/N's skirt and her dark cherry red panties were exposed.

Taking a deep breath, Y/N looked down at Tom's hand and wet her lips with her tongue. Grabbing the hems of her skirt, she tried to cover herself, but Tom, without even looking at her, grabbed her hands and pulled them to the side so he could finish what he had started.

Of course, Y/N felt embarrassed, but at the same time, turned on like never before. For the first time, Tom looked so serious, composed, and it drove Y/N crazy in a good way.

"Do you want me to touch you?" Tom asked, holding her thigh, doing nothing.

Y/N didn't know what to say. She felt ashamed because she didn't know how to tell him that she wanted more than what he was doing now. She wants much more.

"Y/N answer me because I don't know if you want me"

Y/N turned to him and nodded, but Tom pulled his hand away from her with a raised eyebrow.

"I need words from you Y/N" Tom sighed, feeling like he couldn't take it anymore and would stop the car and make love to her in front of everyone. "Speak"

"Please, Tom" Y/N gasped as she felt Tom's hand on the spot where she had been waiting for a long time. "I want you"

Moving her hips, Y/N moved in rhythm with Tom's hand. Holding Tom's hand in her hand and placing her other hand on her lap, she bowed her head down, closed her eyes, and let herself feel like she was in heaven, and it wasn't over yet.

Finally stopping in the yard of their house, Tom put an end to Y/N's pleasure and got out of the car and walked towards Y/N's side door.

In his eagerness, Tom didn't even let Y/N get out on her own. He lifted her up through the open roof of the car, slung her over his shoulder and started walking home.

Entering the house, Tom slammed the door with his foot and headed for their bedroom.

Y/N was hanging on Tom's shoulder, kissing his neck, his shoulders, touching his body, she couldn't wait, she needed him.

Throwing Y/N onto the bed, Tom climbed on top of her and attacked her already naked body with hot kisses.

"I swear you will never forget this day" Tom whispered into Y/N's ear, grabbing her hair and pulling it a little.

~Saturn☆

Oh mah lord, so enjoy this one shot because y'all probably won't get any more of these from me.😔 (Idk, I can't promise y'all that)

To y'all it was payback for all the angsty stuff I wrote with Tom and Bill, lmaooo.