Vacation|Tom Kaulitz

Y/N crossed her legs as she sat and put the computer on her lap so she could see what she was looking for better. Standing behind her, Tom was already packing up for their vacation even though Y/N ​​hadn't even managed to reserve their place.

Her search was disturbed by Tom's gentle hands that wrapped around her neck. Y/N shook her head with a chuckle and turned to look at Tom, who had a playful grin on his face that could only mean one thing and Y/N knew it because there was a flame in Tom's eyes.

"I'm still busy Tommy"
Y/N smirked as she turned back to the computer screen but Tom stomped his foot like a little kid didn't get what he wanted. "Later because you and I have work to do"

"I don't want it now" Tom growled rolling his eyes, Y/N couldn't see it but she could feel it because she already learned all of Tom's behaviors. "Turn and look!"

"For the love of God"
Y/N shook her head and placed her computer on the table before standing up from the couch to look at Tom.

Her jaw dropped. In Tom's hand, there was a black lingerie with beautiful embroidered patterns, which would not hide any of Y/N's beauty, but rather highlight it. Y/N blushed and walked over to Tom and took the lingerie in her hands, gently stroking the texture.

"Beautiful" Y/N smiled as she felt Tom's hand on her chin. Tom lifted her head so that she was looking at him. There was passion in his eyes.

"I want you to wear this on our vacation from morning till night" Tom said, it wasn't a question but an order and Y/N liked it.

"Tom, I won't be able to! Georg and his girlfriend are coming with us!" Y/N laughed as she leaned into Tom's touch. Tom frowned as he remembered planning the vacation with Georg.

"I totally forgot" Tom whispered disappointed that he wouldn't be able to see Y/N the way he wanted.

-

The day of the vacation came quickly, Y/N booked their vacation at small tourist village, which is located in a deep forest where there is no living soul, just a beautiful view, pleasant feelings and a cozy atmosphere.

The four friends ran into their little house and hurried to the room, but Y/N didn't say anything to the boys that they would all have to share one room that had four beds like a hostel. Y/N specially planned everything with Georg's girlfriend.

"Alright then, we'll push the beds together" Y/N said looking at Georg's girlfriend and both girls laughed. "You two will sleep in the middle and we will sleep on the sides"

"What?!" Georg and Tom shouted in unison.

"I certainly won't sleep with Georg!" Tom declared as he tossed his black braids over his shoulder like some diva. Georg also expressed displeasure, but the girls were aiming for that, it was the plan from the beginning, so that the guys wouldn't come up with anything funny. And Tom was irritated because he planned on freaky stuff he would do with Y/N, but everything just wasn't going according to his plan.

"You have no other choice" Georg's girlfriend laughed and shrugged her shoulders.

Having accepted the idea that they would have to sleep next to each other, the guys took their girls out to play volleyball in the yard. Everyone played until the evening with delicious cocktails that they sipped, and when they were tired they returned to their room where they pushed the beds together. Neither Georg nor Tom cared about who was going to sleep with anymore, they just collapsed on the pushed beds, feeling too tired, and they were two minutes away from falling asleep.

"Look!" Georg's girlfriend let out a low chuckle as Y/N picked things out of their bags. Y/N turned to the boys and burst into laughter as she said:

"Take a picture!"

The guys hugged each other when they slept and slept as if they hugged their girlfriends. Laughing girls took a lot of pictures of guys.

"Let's go to the terrace, let them sleep" Y/N laughed softly once more and took her friend's hand and led her to the terrace, thinking how she would tease the boys in the morning.

- Moonlight

This one shot is based on my roommate's and mine plan to get our boyfriends to sleep together on our vacation.🤭