Lectures|Tom Kaulitz

[I spoil y'all too much today with my one shots, lmfao]

Tension and hatred, that was all Y/N felt before Tom Kaulitz's lectures. She was standing outside Tom's classroom talking to her friend and waiting for the professor to come, she wasn't actually waiting but she couldn't do anything about it.

She and Tom Kaulitz never got along, because he always had complaints about what she was doing during lectures, even if she was sitting quietly. What annoys Y/N the most is that her professor always gave her negative notes along with bad scores. She didn't get it at all when other students had the same scores.

"Calm down Y/N, I heard your voice even in the third floor" a deep voice came from behind Y/N. She turned to Tom and said nothing while her friend looked at her with a questioning look.

Once inside the classroom, Y/N sat down and placed her things on the table while Tom couldn't take his eyes off of her and waited for the right moment for him to say something to her.

"Exams are not far Y/N, if you don't work hard and your scores don't go up, you'll have no choice but to take extra lectures" Tom retorted, giving Y/N an angry look that definitely showed displeasure.

Y/N's blood boiled with anger, all she wanted was for Tom to get away from her for a few seconds.

"If you didn't lower my grades maybe I wouldn't need lectures" Y/N hissed through gritted teeth. She disliked him with all her heart, she would do anything to avoid the lecture with Tom.

"It's your big mouth that's causing the results" Tom hissed back.

Their lectures were always shorter than usual because Tom and Y/N would argue for almost the entire lectured, wasting time on their studies.

Y/N rolled her eyes and took her pen in her hands and started playing with it, rolling it over her fingers, clicking the pen making unpleasant noises that only made Tom angrier. Y/N liked teasing her professor just to enjoy his angry expressions.

"Let's not waste time and get straight to the point" Tom turned to the other students but quickly glanced over at Y/N. "Try this test, if anyone gets less than eighty points they will have to stay in extra lectures"

Y/N cursed in her head knowing that Tom would lower her grades on purpose and humiliate her in front of the whole class.

Tom handed out the tests to all the students and
Y/N was the last one to be approached by Tom with a smirk that wasn't as bright because of his beard.

"Y/N, I don't want to write you low marks, try harder" Tom said softly touching her hand. Y/N gasped, this wasn't the first time Tom had subtly found a reason to touch her.

Y/N nodded looking at the test and looked up at Tom who wasn't pulling away from Y/N. There was a glint in their eyes, some kind of electricity between their eyes and everyone could feel that tension.

"Can you go? I can't concentrate" Y/N hissed quietly pulling her hand away from him.

"If I catch you cheating, I'll leave you for a second year in these studies" Tom smirked knowing that he could do that, after all she's just his student, she can't go against him.

After Tom left, Y/N looked at the questions. They were quite easy, she studied for a long time, prepared day and night to get good results.

After finishing the test,
Y/N walked over to Tom's desk and roughly flung the test papers onto his desk. Tom looked at her with his typical look of displeasure and picked up the papers to check
Y/N's test.

Meanwhile, Y/N got to her seat and put her hands on the table and rested her head on them, closing her eyes trying to enjoy the silence and peace while the other students were still doing their tests.

"Why are you sleeping? Don't you have anything to do?" Tom asked in annoyance. Y/N's mood was ruined and she wanted nothing more than to disappear from Tom's lecture.

"I'm not sleeping" Y/N hissed turning to Tom. Tom snorted as he rolled his eyes and he continued to check Y/N's test.

Finally the lectures ended and as she was walking out of the last lecture she felt strong hand on her wrist that roughly stopped her.

"Y/N, you will have extra lecture" Tom said turning Y/N to face him.

"Why?" She asked confused. She was one hundred percent sure that she did the test well.

"Let's go to my classroom and talk" Tom said with a sigh and started leading Y/N without letting go of her wrist.

Inside the classroom, Y/N let out a deep sigh as she crossed her arms over her chest as she waited for Tom's explanation.

"You're a smart girl Y/N, the professors are glad that they have a student like you" Tom said walking up behind her and placing his hands on her shoulders giving them a gentle squeeze. "I'm also glad you chose me as your professor"

Y/N closed her eyes as she felt Tom's breath against her neck, his beard tickling her shoulders as she felt Tom snuggle closer and closer to her. Y/N sometimes fantasized about Tom, about his touches...And now, feeling it, she didn't know how to react.

"Coming into my class and talking back to me makes me...how do I say it...well, it makes me feel a lot of emotions" Tom continued to breath down on her neck as he moved his hands to her waist.

"What do you mean Professor?" Y/N asked with a shudder, even though she knew exactly what he meant, she just pretended to be stupid.

"You look so hot when you're mad at me" Tom whispered softly causing a strange feeling in Y/N's stomach, people call it butterflies.

"I don't think you should talk to your student like that" Y/N placed her hands on his arms as he stroked her torso slowly and gently.

"Don't pretend Y/N, I see you looking at me during lectures, you eat me up with your eyes, you can't take your eyes off me for a second" Tom laughed, squeezing her waist rougher and pulling her closer to him so she could feel his body and could not escape from him.

"And you don't do the same?" Y/N smiled as she rested her head on Tom's shoulder.

"I can't control myself when you come to my lectures dressed like a little slut" when Tom got the chance he started kissing her neck, sucking it leaving big purple marks on it.

"We can't..." Y/N tried to stutter out but Tom forcefully pinned her to the table. Y/N flinched as she felt her body hit the table and Tom stood behind her holding her torso and her head with his hand in her hair.

"What do you think of our extra lectures?" Tom asked as he moved his hand from Y/N's torso to her thighs, lifting her skirt to gain access to her entire body. "Would you like more of them?"

"I'll try to keep my results lower" Y/N whimpered as she gripped the corners of the table in her palms as she felt Tom's hand slip into her underwear.

"Right answer,
Y/N" Tom whispered as he pulled his body against hers pulling her hair roughly. "You will always be on this table while I play with you"

Y/N let out a silent moan as she felt Tom's fingers enter her.

~Saturn☆

I remember when things went down with my biology teacher. (👀)