Weed|Tom Kaulitz

Tom picked up his roll and looked at Y/N, who was on strike from excitement that for the first time she would be more intoxicated than alcohol.

"Let's go" Tom whispered after looking at Y/N's family and standing up he quickly slipped outside, followed by Y/N.

"Okay, first thing you should know is convince yourself that it's going to be okay" Tom said as he picked up a lighter and lit the roll. "And don't be afraid, when the herb starts working, don't panic"

"Okay" Y/N rubbed her hands together as she waited for the roll, a little scared but trying to reassure that everything would be fine, that Tom would be by her side if anything happened.

Tom took two long puffs and handed the roll over to Y/N who immediately caught the roll between two of her fingers.

"Y/N, what are you doing? This isn't a cigarette, don't smoke weed like that" When Tom saw Y/N smoking weed like a cigarette, he got scared and took the roll from her. "Each puff will affect you more and more"

"Oh, I didn't know" Y/N laughed shaking. A cold winter night and two teenagers who don't know what to do with their lives is a good combination.

"How much did you smoke?" Tom asked.

"I don't know" Y/N answered shivering and trying to warm herself somehow by hugging herself. "It doesn't work for me, how about you?"

"And what do you think?" Tom chuckled raising his eyes to Y/N. Y/N gasped when she saw Tom's pupils widen. "stop shaking"

Y/N obeyed Tom and stopped shaking and as she stood firmly on the stairs, she felt her legs instantly going numb.

Y/N's body felt so heavy that she didn't even realize what had happened, it just felt like the gravity of the earth had gotten stronger. Looking down at her hands, Y/N laughed, her body moved in slow motion and each movement seemed to take forever.

"I felt like that the first time too" Tom chuckled as he placed a hand on
Y/N's shoulder and sneezed. "Fuck"

"What?" Y/N asked with a laugh.

"I started to sneeze, I won't stop now" and Tom sneezed again...And again...And again.

"Why is this so funny?"
Y/N asked as she sat down on cold stairs and clutched her stomach as she felt herself gasping for air from laughing.

"Let's go inside, we'll finish the other half tomorrow" Tom said with another sneeze.

Y/N turned to the door startled, she thought the door was too far but it was just the effect of the weed. Time just stopped.

Y/N's parents watched the two teenagers come back with their eyes barely open and red.

"Um, we're going to bed" Y/N said with a laugh and took Tom's hand leading him to her bedroom.

"Damn, I wasn't expecting this kind of effect" Y/N fell onto her bed crawling under the blanket.

"I'd advise you to put your foot on the floor because it makes you less dizzy" Tom yawned and laid down next to Y/N and hugged her and within a minute he fell asleep snoring loudly.

Y/N squirmed as she felt her head spinning hard but her heavy body didn't obey her and she couldn't move her legs, she only weakly punched Tom.

"Tom, don't snore" Y/N immediately fell asleep herself.

~Saturn☆

It's already 5 in the morning, and I have to get ready for work in two hours.🫡