Fantasies|Bill Kaulitz

[Smut??]

Y/N stood in the kitchen preparing dinner for herself and Bill, she planned to have a romantic sit down with her boyfriend and chat soft nothings that would warm their hearts. Y/N and Bill's love was something special, they were going crazy for each other, they loved each other so much that they never separated and were always together, Y/N didn't even want to think about their relationship in bed. Openly they did not hide tenderness, but in private they became like crazy animals who expressed all their fantasies on each other.

Bill had fantasies about Y/N but never dared to tell her. Of course, simple fantasy, ropes, handcuffs, blindfolds, toys and other kinky things that have already been used. Well, Bill wanted way more than he had, every time he thought about it he was going crazy to tell Y/N what he wanted. He just couldn't take his fantasies about her anymore, he wanted to make them come true and he really hoped that Y/N would go along with it.

"Okay my love, dinner and two glasses of wine" Y/N smiled as she set the table in the living room so they could watch tv while they ate and held each other in their arms, feeling the warmth. "Romantic, right?"

Bill looked up at her with cute eyes, as if asking for something. Y/N ignored it or just didn't notice as she just kissed him and sat down on the couch next to him turning on the tv. Y/N was enjoying the wine and food while Bill was looking at Y/N tensely trying to figure out how to tell her what he wanted. The girl turned to Bill when she noticed that he hadn't even put a bite in his mouth.

"Is it bad?" Y/N asked nervously, she didn't want Bill to be disappointed with her, she always did her best to keep Bill happy.

"No honey it's fine, I was just watching TV" Bill quickly came up with a lie and heaved a sigh of relief when he saw Y/N smiling, Bill just dived out of his trance of wanting to grab her and kiss her, tell her what he wanted. Fortunately for him, Y/N noticed his restlessness and tension.

"Bill, what happened? You're more tense than ever today" Y/N asked softly as she placed her wine glass on the table and placed her hand on Bill's thigh. Bill almost moaned at the feel of Y/N's touch. "Please tell me, you know I'll always help you"

"Y/N, I don't know how to say it" Bill's breath hitched and he bit his lower lip nervously. "Well you know I'm always the dominant one in our bedroom and in all situations I take control anyway...but Y/N, let me be the submissive, please"

Y/N's expression immediately changed, she turned a little pale when she heard what Bill wanted. Y/N cleared her throat and looked directly into Bill's eyes. Y/N felt a little anxious, but more turned on. A smirk soon appeared on her face. Y/N knew what she wanted from Bill, and what Bill wanted from her. The girl had always felt that Bill would be more suited to being submissive, even though he was a dom, but Y/N felt that their roles would change.

"You want to be submissive? You want me to control you?" Y/N smirked harder and slowly grabbed Bill's hand. "Let's go to the bedroom"

Bill took a deep shaky breath, he knew Y/N would make him her toy, use him for her own pleasure. This is what Bill always wanted, to belong to Y/N, to be controlled by her, to follow their rules and be punished if he broke them. Bill whimpered quietly as he thought about what Y/N would do to him and how he would act when Y/N got full control.

Y/N gently pushed Bill into their bedroom and closed the door as she walked towards her dresser drawer. After opening it, she couldn't even control her excitement. She slowly pulled out a white corseted lingerie from the drawer and turned to Bill, who was just looking at her nervously.

"Come to me. I want you to wear my corset" Y/N said in a serious voice and a wave of pleasure went through Bill's body. Y/N's expression was neutral, dominant. And Bill knew right away that it was better not to play with Y/N ​​and listen to her. "Hurry up, doll"

Bill obeyed immediately and smiled as he removed his clothes, gently taking the corseted lingerie into his hands. Y/N looked at him with a still neutral expression on her face even though she felt a chaos of emotions inside, she was worried that Bill will freak out, but she knew that Bill wanted harder dominance and she realized that when she saw his boner. Y/N herself was wet and couldn't wait to make Bill her obedient doll.

"Face the mirror, look at yourself" Y/N commanded and when Bill obeyed, Y/N stood behind Bill, grabbing the laces of the corset. Bill looked amazing like a real life doll, his black makeup, long hair in thin dreadlocks, white skin like velvet...Bill was made to be Y/N's doll. Y/N quickly snapped out of her thought trance when she heard Bill grunt, letting Y/N know that he had had enough of fiddling with the corset. "Good boy"

Bill bit his lower lip when he heard Y/N call him 'good boy', he wanted to be Y/N's good boy, obey her, listen to her, depend on her. Bill's breath hitched again when he saw through the mirror how Y/N was removing from her neck a thin collar with lots of sparkling diamonds that signified ownership. Y/N slowly placed the collar around Bill's neck.

"It used to belong to me, now it will belong to you, don't you dare try to take it off without my permission, don't you even dare think about taking it off" Y/N hissed into Bill's ear and fastened the collar around Bill's neck and Bill sighed in relief. "I own you"

"Yes Y/N" Bill nodded but gasped when Y/N grabbed his hair harshly and made him face her and kneel down a bit.

"That's not how you call me, brat" Y/N hissed again forcing Bill to his knees. Bill shuddered looking at Y/N, panting, almost moaning. Bill looked at Y/N confused at first, but then realized what Y/N wanted to be called.

"Mistress" Bill whispered and winced again as Y/N yanked his hair. He loved harsh dominance.

"Louder" Y/N smirked enjoying the control she had. "Louder, doll"

"Mistress" Bill couldn't resist this time and let out a loud whimper. He loves being Y/N's doll.

Y/N smiled and helped Bill up and walked towards the bed. Y/N pushed Bill and he fell onto the bed like a light feather, letting out another moan. Y/N climbed on top of Bill and looked at him gently, caressing his torso.

"What's your color, baby?" Y/N asked kissing Bill's neck, playing with his collar a bit and Bill moaned loudly, he was always vocal in bed and now Y/N wanted to make him a whimpering mess.

"Green, Mistress, oh please...green" Bill moaned loudly and grabbed Y/N's butt, but Y/N quickly pulled away from Bill's neck and slapped his arms.

"Did I let you touch me, doll?" Y/N asked, her tone dominant again. Y/N grabbed Bill's hands and raised them over his head. From the bedside table that was next to their bed, Y/N pulled out black ropes of a soft material, not even a minute later tying Bill's hands to the bed, tightly so that he couldn't even move them. Bill whined as he pulled on the ropes to touch Y/N, but the ropes didn't even budge.

"Oh, just look at you, slut, so desperate to touch me" Y/N laughed mockingly and started kissing Bill's neck again while Bill moaned loudly, moving his hips and begging as he tugged on the ropes.

"Please Mistress, let me touch you, please, I want to touch you" Bill whimpered and let out a cry as Y/N's hands moved to his crotch and in slow motions she started moving her hand on Bill's private place, enjoying Bill's whimpers.

"No, Bill. You are mine, you belong to me and I control you, I control everything you do, how you act, how you think, how you behave." Y/N continued to kiss his neck whispering in his ear. "You don't belong to yourself, you belong to me. I own you, I own your soul, your body, your mind, I own all of you. You're nothing but my doll to play with."

"Yes Mistress, you own me...I'm all yours to play with, to own...oh please" Bill sputtered as he felt his orgasm not far away and Y/N knowing this quickly pulled her hand away and laughed as Bill whimpered and his whole body shook.

"Mistress!" Bill squirmed as he pulled at the ropes to touch himself, but he couldn't, the ropes wouldn't budge and he couldn't touch himself.

"Calm down, slut, I'm not done yet" Y/N hissed and quickly undressed herself, remaining completely naked. "I'm going to ruin you, break you, make you into my dumb little doll"

- Moonlight

I'm making up for being inactive😼