Lying|Bill Kaulitz

"He's lying to you, he's been lying to you for a long time, he's playing love, and you don't need my love"

Y/N was looking at Bill's sad face, trying to understand him, she was so naive that she didn't even notice or understand that Bill was losing his mind over her.

Neither he nor she had planned this, had not planned to reveal their love. It hurt Bill, Y/N belonged to another guy, not him. A gnawing feeling of pain.

"No…he's not lying to me Bill" Y/N said grabbing Bill's velvety hands, pressing them to her lips, comforting the hurt boy.

"Why...do you believe his lies?" Bill pressed his forehead against hers.

"You can't control your heart, you can't ask love to leave" Y/N sighed whispering into his hands.

"Too bad…you're making a mistake" Bill pulled away from her and dropped his hands to his thighs, but his hand went up to the whiskey glass.

"I…" Y/N said but trailed off. She knew she was making a mistake, but she was planning to make an even bigger mistake that she probably wouldn't even regret. Her heart screamed at her, screamed so hard to make Bill hers one and only, but she was afraid.

"You don't need my love…" Bill laughed as he sipped his whiskey.

"Don't talk like that if you don't know what's really going on in my heart" Y/N scowled as she grabbed the whiskey from his hands and doused her tongue with the whiskey herself.

"Show me then! Show me what's going on in your heart"

Y/N took a deep breath to muster up the courage to kiss Bill, deepening the kiss so their whiskey drenched tongues entwined and battle for dominance.

"Now you know what's going on in my heart? Do you trust my heart?" Y/N pulled back from the kiss as she began to run out of air.

"I knew your heart belongs to me, but your body belongs to someone else"

"No, I'm all yours, Bill"

~Saturn☆

And I belong to:

LOOK AT MY BABY🫶

LOOK AT MY BABY🫶