High|Bill Kaulitz

TW: DRUGS

Bill wiped his nose before entering the club where Y/N was waiting for him, who was worried that Bill had been out too long with his friends. Y/N already thought that Bill had left her, but when she felt strong hands on her waist, she laughed and turned to Bill to kiss him, but quickly pulled away from him when she saw some white powder on Bill's nose out of the corner of her eye.

"Bill, what is this?" Y/N asked dusting herself off but Bill didn't have to answer because Y/N understood immediately.

"Y/N don't be mad at me, it won't happen again" Bill said trying to please Y/N when he knows for himself that this won't be the last time.

"You said that last time" Y/N turned away from him and walked towards the exit of the club, but she just couldn't leave Bill alone, she didn't know what might happen to him when she wasn't around.

"Stay with me, don't leave me" an already dazed Bill hugged Y/N and Y/N bit her lower lip because she didn't want to be around Bill when he's high.

She's tired of Bill's promises, she's tired of Bill coming home high every time, she's tired of their relationship, but she can't leave him, she's scared.

Bill was long gone, no one can save him from the circle of addiction that Y/N tried to pull him out of until finally the girl got bored.

They went home but Y/N stayed up all night watching over Bill to make sure nothing happened to him. She would blame herself to death if she wasn't there for Bill if something happened.

"I don't understand why I took you out to the club" Y/N stroked Bill's hair and admired Bill's face.

Y/N loves Bill, but she can't live like this anymore, even love doesn't help her fight for Bill anymore.

"I promise Y/N I won't do this again, but please shut up, I can't listen to you" Bill growled and covered his ears to block Y/N.

Y/N nodded realizing that Bill was saying this because of the effects of the drugs. Y/N doesn't know how to help him after she's tried everything, even taking Bill to therapy.

One pack of weed, it all started with that and even Bill himself didn't notice how serious things got, he knew it wasn't going to end well.

•••

"Bill, what the fuck" Y/N said as she saw Bill coming out of the club bathroom with some guy.

Y/N understood why they were there and what they were doing there. Y/N lost her nerve and in a fit of rage grabbed Bill's arm and pushed him against the wall screaming.

"What are you doing?! Selling your body to get some fucking drugs?!"
Y/N couldn't believe it when Bill laughed and dropped his earned money.

"Y/N shut up, you are ruining all the fun for me" Bill pushed Y/N away from him. "I already regret making you come here, I don't need you or your fucking help, I'm fine alone"

And that's when Y/N realized it was time to disappear and leave Bill in the drug circle.

Bill watched the girl walk away, but he just laughed as he collected his money and continued on into the revelry of the club.

Bill's eyes were watering and he was feeling sick, his chest was tight and he was short of air, something was wrong with him.

Trying to get out of the club and catch up with
Y/N ​​to ask her for help suddenly he collapsed at the exit and passed out.

Y/N's cell had been ringing non-stop that night but she had muted the sound and didn't hear anything. After all this time, Y/N finally allowed herself to relax.

*Missed call*
Tom: Y/N, answer. *Missed call*
Tom: Please pick up the phone, I know you're mad, but please.
*Missed call*
Tom: Y/N, Bill really needs you, please answer.

Y/N woke up in the morning and checked her phone to find an endless number of missed calls and texts from Bill's brother Tom. After opening Tom's messages, she saw the last message.

Tom: Bill overdosed, he
passed away.

~Saturn☆
Don't do drugs kids.
I need reqs because i don't have any ideas. :'( <33