Dreams|Bill Kaulitz

"U don't want to do this, I beg you" she fell to her knees before him, begging for mercy.

His crooked smile drove her crazy, feeling betrayed by him. The heavy hands let go of the dagger, his heart felt nothing.

A cold sweat made him jump. There were many questions in his mind and his heart was beating fast. The unfamiliar feeling tormented him, but he shook his head and got out of bed, letting the others sleep.

After getting dressed, he quickly went downstairs, still with the same thought: 'who was that, who is she?'.

"You seem distracted, are you okay?" His colleague asked as he prepared breakfast.
"I had a stupid dream," sighed the boy, looking at Gustav and smiling. This is not a stupid dream.

The guys sat in silence, eating without looking at each other. He was still worried about his dream, there was a strange feeling inside him. Why does it seem to him that he dreamed this a long time ago, as if the same dream was repeated. Must be deja vu, the boy thought, shaking his head.

The day passed slowly, rehearsals, tour plans, dates, he didn't listen to, didn't even try to understand. He tried to remember the face he saw in his dream, but it was as blurry as a fog.

"You do know that it is impossible to dream of an unseen person?" Tom asked his distraught brother.

"I didn't say I saw it in a dream, everything was blurry" the boy shook his head as he laid down on the bed, preparing to sleep, but his brother kept asking him what the dream was about, but it was impossible to tell him, everything was a hoax.

Their hands pressed together. An unearthly feeling bewitched them. The eyes were shining like stars, and the sweet lips were laughing. Holding the photo, she walked over to the box that sat on the nightstand.

"To find me in the next life" she laughed as she hid the photo.

Her cold body lay next to the same nightstand table, his bloody hands touching the box, remembering the girl's words. The blood painted the box, left his memories, hoping to return here again.

"Y/N"he ​​whispered. "Y/N. Y/N..."

Opening his eyes, he saw Tom's frightened eyes. There was worry in Tom eyes.

"Damn, I thought you weren't going to wake up" Tom sighed as he patted Bill. "you repeated the same name, over and over again"

"Did you hear it?" The boy jumped, grabbing his brother's shirt, but Tom just pushed his brother away from him.

"Bill, are you okay?" Tom was worried about this strange behavior of Bill.

"I remember the blood and the picture and the box it's hidden in and there was a girl with me but it's all so blurry, it's driving me crazy" sighed Bill as he laid down and curled up in his blanket.

"You need to rest" Tom shrugged as he stroked Bill's hair. "Come downstairs when you're ready"

Tom left Bill lying on the bed. He struggled to remember the girl's face, at least the features. And what could that blood mean, he thought.

The same feeling of deja vu came over him, like it had already happened, like it was his past life.

The boy laughed shaking his head. It's impossible, he thought. He does not believe in past lives.