Never going home|Bill Kaulitz

Y/N sleepily walked into the kitchen and got a cup of water before she heard her brother's voice.

The confused girl left the house, standing on the cold stairs, she saw her brother Georg and his friend Bill, whom she did not know very well.

"Hi, what are you doing here? I thought you would only come tomorrow" Y/N laughed and walked up to her brother and hugged him tightly. "Hello" added Y/N looking at Bill.

They got cold while chatting outside so they went home and Y/N made breakfast for the guys and the three of them chatted but the guys were already getting ready to leave.

"Did you bring four-wheelers?" Y/N asked as she looked out the window to see two ATVs parked in the yard. "We're going for a ride, do you want to go together?" Y/N turned to Bill and shrugged.

She didn't know if Georg wanted to take her with him, after all, Georg had to decide here. The solution was that now    Y/N is screaming in fear and laughing.

Holding on tightly to her brother, she prayed that she wouldn't fall, as the boys rode at an inhuman speed.

Suddenly, the guys took a sharp turn into the yard of someone's house. She looked around and raised an eyebrow, wondering where she had just ended up, but before Y/N could say anything, Georg had already gotten off the ATV and gone to some people.

Y/N sat breathing into her helmet, the glass fogging up, but she felt Bill next to her and turned to him.
"Well, do you like it?" Bill asked with a smile. "I couldn't even catch up"

"I like it, but Georg could also remember that I'm riding with him too" Y/N said with a laugh and Bill with her.

Soon, Georg returned with his other friends, and suddenly the three of them became maybe ten.

Everyone drove through the forest towards the cliff, preparing to stop and discuss where to go next. At the stop, all the guys ran into one crowd,  Y/N stayed on her brother's ATV, but through her helmet she could see Bill approaching her.

"Y/N come on" Bill said as he held out his hand to help Y/N. Before Y/N could get off, Bill unzipped her helmet and took it off of Y/N.

"Thank you"
Y/N whispered softly and Bill smiled at her. Y/N went to the cliff away from the boys, but Bill followed her.

"You smoke?"
Bill asked as he pulled out a pack of cigarettes and handed one cigarette to the girl. Y/N nodded with a chuckle and took the cigarette Bill handed her.

"Y/N maybe you want to ride with me? We'll let Georg see where to go next" Bill looked at her with his beautiful shiny eyes and waited for a positive answer.

"If Georg will let me, then I think so, but I keep hitting him with my helmet and he gets mad about it." Y/N laughed and so did Bill.

They smoked their cigarettes and waited for the guys to get ready to go. Georg took Bill's ATV and Y/N with Bill on Georg's ATV and they all headed off into the woods.

"Hold on strong" Bill warned Y/N and Y/N immediately put her arms around the boy's waist.

•••

"Shit" Bill growled as he guided the four wheeler to a stop in the forest. "we're stuck"

"Bill, no" Y/N backed away from the boy in fear and began to look around. "Bill, do something, we can't loose them"

Tears formed in Y/N's eyes. She was always paranoid, Bill knew that because Georg had told him, but he didn't think it was very serious.

"Come to me" Bill held out his hands to her and Y/N hugged the boy tightly. "Everything will be fine, Georg will not leave us"

Y/N calmed down a bit but still remained in Bill's arms. They were feeling each other's warmth and enjoying it so much and suddenly   Y/N didn't want it to end.

what is happening to me, Y/N thought and raised her eyes to meet Bill's beautiful brown eyes. Bill watched her, never wanting to let her go. Both of their hearts were pounding, their palms were sweaty from the tension, and Bill leaned over to the girl without hesitation and kissed her.

"We will turn back and go somewhere to be alone. We will tell Georg that we lost them" Bill pulled back and smiled at the girl, Y/N just nodded.

•••

Still feeling Bill's lips on hers, Y/N was going crazy and didn't know what was happening to her, so she hugged Bill tightly while he drove the ATV.

Both of them got off of the ATV at a stop by the river and ran hand in hand across the cold sand towards the river.

"Is it fair?" Y/N asked referring to their kiss. "Are you mad at me?" Bill asked, cupping the girl's cheeks in his hands.

"no it's ok i guess" Y/N sighed placing her hands on his arms. Bill could feel her anxiety, he really didn't want Y/N to feel uncomfortable.

"I'm sorry, I won't do that again" Bill pulled away from Y/N, but Y/N grabbed Bill's arm and stopped him from pulling away from her.
"I didn't tell you not to do it again. Let's not go home today, what do you think?" Y/N asked in a soft voice. Bill seemed to melt at the sound of her voice.
"Let's not let this moment end"

This moment never ended, it lasted all night and they never let go of each other, ever.

~Saturn☆
Sorry for the mistakes <33